The Crosser series!

Crosser50: Frisk I dare you to tell who ate all of Chara's chochlate and Chara I dare you to surprise hug Frisk

Frisk: I don't think I can do that dare. I don't want to die.

Chara comes up to Frisk and hugs him startling Frisk and he begins to sweat.

Chara: So Frisk who was the one to eat all of my chocolate?

She purrs to Frisk desperately wanting to know.

Frisk: Well it was Sans. e figured out that you were the one who switched his ketchup bottle with the hot sauce.(Yeah that sounds completely believable.)

DastardlyNinja:Chara and frisk I dare you to climb down the waterfalls in the underground and see were they go. Sans did GASTER make the GASTER blasters and give them to you or did you make them when he had his "accident" and name them as such so you would remember him? Chara what's the most common soul trait? Frisk are you ticklish?

Chara: Believe we would but Gaster said that we can't due to it being directly connected to the void since that is where we find him.

She says as she looks down the waterfall and shivers.

Sans: Gaster did in fact make them and I named it after him to remind myself that he was still in fact here.

Actually the most common soul trait is Kindness because all children was once in their lives kind to someone else.

Crosser50: Hey do you know what an AU is?

Frisk: Chara do you know what au is?

Chara looks directly at Frisk.

Chara: Frisk where did you hear that?

Frisk: Oh the Ask asked it.

Chara: Well I know about it and I like to keep it that way. Frisk should be worrying his cute little hear about that complex stuff.

Crosser50: I dare both of you or hang out with Jerry for 30 minutes

Both:*Groan*

Frisk: Chara do we have to do this? I don't want to do this at all.

Chara: Frisk stop complaining about something that we have to do.

The both go to where Jerry is located and begin to try to hangout with him. 

Time skip brought to you by Wolftail7471 because she is awesome, and I don't want to type about Jerry.

The thirty minutes are up and both Frisk and Chara are completely drained from that ordeal.

Frisk: Chara can we please never do that again?

Chara: Frisk I think that is something I can agree to. Now excuse me I have to end this so we can rest.

Chara: Thank you everyone for all the support it really means the world to me that you guys would ask us questions! Thank you once again!