Surface Life!

Crosser50Crosser50: Glad to help.also, Frisk what do you think your life would be on the surface?

Frisk: Well, it has been pretty agonizing.

Chara: Wait, Frisk You should have answered that in a less obvious way.

Chara says as she hits Frisk in the hit head.

godzilla15: Frisk and Chara what do you think your child would look like?

Frisk: well female one looks similar to Chara and the male one similar to me.

Chara: Yes that is pretty accurate.

huntress777: Damn. Okay then how about this,*Nightmare from soulcaliber appears* and Chara, I hope that treat wasn't too rib-tickling that you pulled a tendon. I know I'm in-sans but tiba-onest you should know better. Oh wait, hey grillby, what's wearing aqua blue but is smoking hot right now? It starts with an f and it ain't fish. So did you read the tu-toriel on how to flirt Chara? Oh, I could go on and on but I'm bone tired. I'd say nice to see you Chara but Papyrus is throwing bones at me.

Oh yeah*dodges bone* Sans, i dare you to wave your dirty socks in Toriel's face.

Papyrus destroy the first part of the ask with his spaghetti powers.

Sans reads the second part and freezes up. He blinks several times and reads it again just to make sure he read it right.

Sans: Why would ask this? I mean I have to do it but still why?

Sans sighed in defeat and got his cleanest but still dirty socks and throw them into Toriel's face and then drew them back before she knew even more than happen.