Souls of Color

Butter9273: Chara and frisk would you rather lose your foot and arm or your leg and hand

Both Chara and Frisk were a bit hesitant on answering this so that is why such a delay.

Chara: Well to suffice to say both of these are bad but I would choose the leg and the hand then I could just get a robotic leg and hand see an easy fix.

Frisk: I would have to disagree with you. Because it would be easier and less expensive to choose the other one and you can be Doomfist if you lost the arm.

DastardlyNinja: What if someone had a clear soul? I mean if black is corruption and white is purity what Does the Absence of color mean?

Crosser50: Probably emptiness I'm assuming

DastardlyNinja: So technically it has the potential to be anything. You could literally hide your soul.

Chara: The absence of color is not emptiness necessarily, but most people confuse it with that. It's the loss of color and to even achieve the Absence of color. Something traumatic would have to happen, but it's not all bad. I mean you can be resurrected if someone has a similar soul trait but if your soul trait is rare like mine it might take a while and if they are extremely powerful in that trait you can link to them and give them advice though whether or not they listen to that advice is up to them and if they do bad things they will not be affected but you will because you are devoid of everything and you need substance to come back.

huntress777: Chara play basketball with Sansy and dunk on him

npcnightmare: That will be hard to dunk that fatass. He can teleport so fast I take 64 resets to kill him.

Chara looks at Sans with determination in their eyes. The both hit the court and they started to play some basketball but alas during the whole game couldn't dunk Sans until it was the last point scored and Sans accidentally fell asleep and Chara had the ball and jumped up Sans heard that and teleported up just to realize that he got dunked on. Chara was so happy that she instantly ran and tackled Frisk with a big smile on her face.

Chara: GET DUNKED ON SANS!

Crosser50: Chara would you like some chocolate? Also, would you like to know who stole your chocolate it was *the name has been scratched out *

Chara and Frisk read the ask and Frisk begins to sweat profusely.

Chara: Well this changes everything. I would like that Chocolate though and thank you for the chocolate. But I originally thought it was Sans but I now see that it is someone else due to the Scratched out name being longer than Sans name and has more letters. 

Chara looked at Frisk and Frisk's sweat increased.

Chara: So Frisk is there anything you want to tell me?

Frisk: No not at all.

Chara: Are you sure?

Frisk: Yes completely sure and I think we missed a comment.

RobertBalintec: Chara has you ever thought of getting "frisky" with Frisk?

Chara: fine let's read this first but later I am going to have a talk to you.

Chara says this and then goes to read the ask.

Frisk: (Whispering) What are you guys trying to kill me. If she knew then all hell would break out on me by her.

Chara tries once more to read it without blushing but to no avail. 

Chara: Well, I would be lying if I said I haven't thought of it but we have already gotten frisky once before but that a story for another day.

npcnightmare: A question for you two. Do you know the version of you in Lustale? (sorry oh wait I will not cuz I'm just a reader lol)

Frisk: What is Lustale?

Chara: An au that is questionable at best and at worst just need to be erased for everything that happens in that Au.

Sans: welp i think that is enough questions, for now, bye for now i guess. maybe you will put a little more backbone into it.