Chapter 20

Rosanna POV

I just sat on the bed naked under the covers, shocked and I felt like a motherfucking bitch. People say your first time having sex is going to be awesome, but that ain't true all I felt was pain, not the love pain, the pain pain. I own brother, my brother, my motherfucking brother aloud this fucker fuck me. I-i feel like so one that I love, or used to love, loves me. I feel like I'm just a bitch or a minion to everyone. I could be at home with Maddie watching teen wolf and eating popcorn.

"So did you enjoy it" he said walking out with a towel covering the lower part of his body.

"Get the fuck (sniff) away from me" I said not wanting to look at his fucked up face. what else could I say, oh I loved having sex with you let's do it again now, fuck no. I didn't even know his NAME.

"Amore why the hell you angr"

"Leave me the fuck alone I said, I don't know nothing about you and you lost my virginity" I said getting out of the bed not caring that I was butt naked.

"My names lorenzo" he said getting dressed. I headed to the shower and took two hours. After I got dressed IN the bathroom. I walked out of that room not wanting to look at it ever again.

"Morning sis, beautiful day today isn't it" he said normally like nothing happened at night.

"What the fuck Michel, you tell me 'don't be like mum, don't hang out with guys this this that' I fucking sick and tired of you telling me to do a right thing and here you are Lets a random guy fuck me. What are you" I said standing right in front of him.

He looked down at me and smiled. "Well don't you wanna hear a true story about my life. Ok, so when I was 2 your mummy adopted me, so I am not your brother. I never gave a fuck about you or anyone in your family ok" he said walking away. Wha- he ain't my brother. So all my fucking life I had no brother. Pft fuck me, just fuck me dead.

"I wanna go school so I can be away from all of yo-" Lorenzo cut me off.

"Babe you can go but I have to go with you" he winked at me. Yuck no helllll tooo theeee nooooo.

"Nope" I said placing my hand in the direction of his fucked up face.

"Why nope, we can have fun you kn-"

"Gayyyyy" said a ugly ass girl entering the room, but my hero.

"Hey baby what's for breakfast" she said playing with Mich- baby, nope NOT my hero.

Michel turns to look at me and try's to push her away. Good, coz she nastttyyy.

"Oh is that the new chick you found, she looks cheap. Who's her man" she said rolling her eyes at me and looking away. Yep that's right look away coz your eyes will soon be rolling down Johnson rd.

When she said man I had to come up with something... someone- "Bryson is the only guy that's mine" I said glaring at her and Michel. Michel power walk to me. Wtf. He pulled me by the hair and dragged me to a room.

"Bryson is no longer here there is no Bryson. If you go back to Bryson, you will never see me again or your mum or your dad" he yelled

"My d-dad" I sobbed. He knows where my dad is?

Hey guy I'm sorry I had to cut it short and I haven't updated soon but hope you enjoyed this chapter. Lots of love 💖