Chapter 14

I stood there frozen, didn't want to say anything. At the same time I was wondering why?

"And if you don't do that we will keep you in my house UNTIL you kill your brother. And if he comes here trying to save you we will kill you. I warned him, just letting you know" he said explaining himself.

I gulped and said to him, "no, I'm sorry but I would never kill my brother. Even though he is the biggest dog to me" I said looking at the ground.

"Ok fine with me, your staying here" he said walking towards me and pulling me up on my two tiny feet. He then held my arm and dragged me back to my room. 'Yay!'

I cried in my room for straight 30 minuets. Why do they want me to kill my brother? What does my bro- oh no is he in a gang too. When Bryson comes back we are both gonna talk.

***

After about 2 hours Bryson came back. He walked in creating me but I gave him an angry look in reply.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I rolled my eyes thinking, is he dumb.

"Boy why the fuck didn't you tell me that you knew my brother, or that he was in a gang? Yh why didn't you tell me. He is MY brother I should know about these things." I said getting off from the bed and walking towards him.

"Ay Ay relax. I was but Mack would kill me if I did. So don't fucking blame me. I know there's no cameras in this room, but still he would find out in the end" he said with a smile on him face.

"Does anyone know I'm kidnapped" I said narrowing my eyes. People got to know.

"Every one knows that you were not there when they woke up. I told them you went vacation coz of your break up" he said crossing his hands. I gave him a look that said 'shut the fuck up'. I couldn't believe this. Really a vacation. On my god, there gonna call me and ask if I'm ok. God he's so dumb.

"Why a 'vacation'" I said mimicking him.

"Coz, what else could I say" he said with that look that he gives me.

"I'm maybe you could say ... THAT I FUCKING GOT KIDNAPPED BY MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER" I yelled leaning forward a little more. I hated him right now, and maybe just maybe I will hate him forever.

"Common their not gonna believe that. Their gonna believe that you wanted to have a break from school and everyone. So you went on vacation for 3 weeks." He said leaning on me on the wall. His face was so close to mine. Ayyy don't think I'm gonna kiss him coz nope that's just not gonna happen.

"Get away from me" I said pushing his body away from mine.

"Oh don't get so angry and fussy that I was gonna kiss you. I always saw that look on your face. Ever since we meant, you were thirsty" he said smiling. What a dog I never even liked him. This boy is fucked up for real.

"Look, it's never gonna happen. Ok, get it through your thick head. By the way when I first met you, I had a boyfriend" I said walking away from him, towards the bed.

"Ow common you are one day" he said walking towards me. I rolled my eyes. I looked at my phone and saw it was only 10:30pm I was so bored. I'm kidnapped what do you expect me to do.

"I wanna watch a movie" I said looking at him. He sat next to me patting my head. Wtf.

"No problem women" I hate when guys call me 'women' bitch I have a name

"Don't call me that" I said taking him had off my head.

"What 'women' you don't like it. It's ok women" he chuckled. I pushed him off the bed and laughed. Oh he is the death of me.

"Stop bullying me women" he said getting up and chucking a pillow at me.

"Oh so you wanna start ok. Ohhh what are these" I said chucking the pillows at him. He then picked them up and chucked them at me. We are children. We both laughed and sat on the bed again.

"So you still feel like watching a movie" he said looking at me. I nodded him excitement. He placed his laptop on his lap and typed in 'Netflix'. He then started scrolling down looking for a good movie.

"Horror?" He asked. Looking at all the horror movies I nodded and he clicked on something called the open house.

When the movie was nearly finished there was a part where the serial killer kills the good guy and when I heard the hit I jump on Bryson. I hugged his arm and he looked at me and I looked at him.

"Uh sorry I just just because it was a scary part" omg I sounded like a child.

"Bitch I thought you weren't into me" he smirked.

"I don't uggghhh. You. I. just watch" I said getting off him and sitting back to my spot. He is really annoying. I hate this. I will and never like him it will never happen.

I've been waiting to ask this question,but I don't know if it the right time to ask this question. So I just said it.

"Why did Mack ask for me to kill my brother" I asked. He paused the movie and turned to me slowly.

"Because he um" he said looking back down at his laptop.

"Because what" I asked.

"Because he's the one who took 2m dollars away from our gang" he said shutting the laptop and going to the bath room. What my bro- Wait, that means my own brother is in a fucking gang as well.

Thanks for reading today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. And I am sorry for any mistakes that I do, it's because I write my story's mostly at night. Please comment and vote.
Lots of love 💖