The Movies.

I decided that I would start heading over to the  movies to meet up with the gang. On my way over, I saw Dally walking toward the movies with a beer in his hand. I caught up to him. "You going to the movies too Dal?" I asked. "Yeah man. A good night for a movie." Dally said. "Hey man I saw you fighting those Socs. Impressive, but not surprising." He said. "Yeah, why not?" I asked grabbing his bear and talking a swig. Dally chuckled. "Not surprising because I can hear the New York accent in your voice, and you do seem pretty badass" He said smiling. I blushed.  I couldn't help it. I liked Dally. I wanted to get to know him better. 

The movie was okay. Not the best one i've ever seen, but it was okay. At the end of the night, we all went to Soda's house. And he introduced me to Darry, who I had never met before. By now I knew the whole gang, and Darry told me I was welcome to be a part of the gang, and I was welcome at his house anytime. I smiled and thanked him. I overheard Soda whispering to Pony: "Man she would be an amazing fit for Dally...Am I right?" I smiled but didn't say anything. No one noticed. We all sat down and watched Mickey. Dally was on my left, and Soda was on my right. Dally had his arm around me, and I slowly fell asleep. 

About 1 hour later I woke up to Two Bit yelling "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Dally slapped him. "You asshole! You woke her up!" He said indicating towards me. I smiled, yawned, and stretched. "Alright I'm up. Let's play."

"Angel. Truth or Dare?" Soda asked. "Dare." I said. "Kiss the hottest guy in the room." I looked around. I knew who I was going to pick. I leaned over and kissed Dally, and IT. WAS. AMAZING. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and winked. "Okay. Two bit. Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said. "Okay, I dare you to makeout with that broom over there." I said pointing to a broom laying by the kitchen. Everyone was laughing so hard. Not because of him kissing the broom, but how fast he popped up to do it. I looked at the time. It was 1 AM. "Guys, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow at 10:00 AM Sharp!" I said. They all said bye, but Dally decided to walk with me. We walked in silence. Then Dally spoke up. "Ya know. I really like you. I want to get to know you better. Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow at 8:00?" He asked. We were at Carly's doorstep. "8:00 sharp." I said smiling, and I kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Dal." I said opening and closing Carly's door. Carly was up on the couch watching TV. "So. You and Dallas Winston?" She said smiling. I let the inner girly girl out in me. I screamed and jumped around hugging Carly. "Damn. I never thought I would ever see you do something like that over a boy." She said. I straightened myself up. "That never happened. Got it?" I said getting serious. "Yes, sir!" She said giving me a fake salute. I laughed and went to bed thinking about my date with Dallas Winston Tomorrow.