Enter

Shouto Pov

"Y/N are you done packing?" I asks her then walks into her hospital room and she give her smile to me then nodded. Today she can finally go home and her parent asks me to sent her there. Y/N's sister kisaki also here.

"I ready to go!" Y/N said in a cheerful tone. Everyone asks me to take Y/N to my house tomorrow because we will be having a party for her. "Y/N I want to take you somewhere tomorrow," I said while giving her a smile. "Alright!" she said. We got in the car and I start to drive.

In the car, there was only an awkward silence and the Y/N stops the silence "I'm Hungry" she said while pouting. Kisaki and I silence for a while and look at each other before laughing. "Oh my god Y/N," I said while trying to stop myself from laughing.

"What? Is it illegal to say that I'm hungry?" she said while looking away. Kisaki giggles "You guys sure suits each other. Then we become quite again and Y/N face turn really red.

"Want to grab something first?" I said

"Alright," I said then drive to Y/N favourite restaurant. Sweet's Bakery

A/N

Hey, of course, everyone like sweet right?

"Yeay sweets!!"

we walk into the store and take a table beside the glasses beside the road. "What would you like Y/N?" I ask her then she look at the menu with her mouth drooling. She looks like she wants everything in the menu. Kisaki and I gulp some saliva then Y/N choose 3 type of cakes and a cup of hot chocolate.

"Huu that was not many like I imagine," Kisaki said while sighed.

Then Y/n pouts "Hey I'm not a tank okay?" she said to her sister and we both start to laughed "Hahaha, of course, you are," Kisaki said while wiping her fake tears.

TIMESKIP

Y/N POV

After shouto kun arrive at my house. He help me carry my luggage in to my room when I enter my room everything was organized and when I see my shuriken that was on the wall it start to me dizzy. "are you okay Y/N?" he ask me while giving me a soft smile

"Yes I'm okay shouto kun don't worry" I said

Then after he put my luggage. "okay I going to work" he said then give me a peak on the cheek. My face turn into a tomato "Al...right" what the fish why am I shuttering. I look at todoroki he only giggle at me because of my reaction.

"It not funny" I pout

"yes it is to me" he said while giving me a pats on the head.

After he left. I jumped onto my bed and sighed. "I want my memory back..." there a hot tears start to rolled down to my cheek. I start to fall a sleep and everything turn black.

Then I slowly open my eyes and notice that I was in a different world. "Y/N happy with your new life?"

"Who are you?"

TBC

A/N 

Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting for a long time... I so busy lately with school work and other thing. I hope you guys enjoy the story even it quite short I try my best to make even long chapter!!

LOve you guys!!!