Teamwork Is Dream work II

Shouto POV

"Hey what is that noise?" I look back and its was Bakugou and he seem he just wake up "I just did a prank on Y/N and now she faint" I said while puts Y/N properly on the bed and put a blanket an her body.

"What did you do?" He ask me then I explain at him what happen..

He looks at me and laugh "Seriously?!" He continue laughing at me "yes" I said.

Well today is Friday I guess we should cook for Y/N. ""The hedgehog follow me" I said to Bakugou. He glared at me "what did you call me Elsa?!!" Then I look at him.

"HEDGEHOG"

"ELSA"

"BOMBER!"

"FROZEN"

"why is it so noisy?" Then I look to the owner of the voice "Y/N did we wake you up?" She look at me and her face turn red. "Ye..s cau..se you guys to noisy" she said without looking at me.

"Well let go down stairs and eat breakfast shall we?" She said and she start to stand up then go out from the room.

Zack POV

"Shigaraki Tomura did you two already get the schedule?" I ask at the blue hair man that sitting at the bar. "Yes... All Might also going to the USJ" then I smirk

"Well well we just have to wait for the time to come" I said and then walked toward Yozora Kisaki that was sitting at the chair and being tie up. "No don't touch her..." She said with a weak voice.

"I guess you still do not have enough huh?" I said

"Let continue our torture Shall we?"

At Y/N's house

Y/N POV

"Y/N what quirk you gonna to choose?" Shouto ask me then I look at him. "How about your quirk Y/N?" Shouto said.

"Is it a good Idea?" I said while thinking is there any great quirk and easy to get an information.

"Yeah I agree with Frozen" Bakugou said "Frozen?" Then I look at shouto and start to laughed.

"Shut up Hedgehog"

"ELSA"

"BOMBER"

"JACK FROST"

here we go again 😅 #PART II

"okay you two stop fighting and finish our work." I said and then start to write about my quirk because they choose my quirk.

Y/N Quirk

Elemental Shuriken..
Can be use as physical attack or tranfer the power on the shuriken.

Can also use to increase speed, strength and make a defense.

Element: wind, water, fire, earth and lightning.

A/N
Y/N don't know that she has other element like darkness and Light.

"What is your weakness?" Bakugou ask me.

"If I used all the element at the same time I can't use my quirk for a short time term and my body might torn cause I used to much power." I said

"So you had to use them one of the time?" Shouto said

"Yes."

After we done doing the work we then go to the grocery store to buy some food.

Hehe end of the day

Midoriya POV

Uraraka san and I was in the same group. She always come close to me its make me blushing all the time. Yeah I have a crush on her since the entrance exam.

We do our group project at my house. My mother seem to tease me a lot when I bring girl to the house.

"Deku kun what quirk you going to choose"Uraraka ask me and started to come near me. "Ah!! How about Present Mic?" I tell her and then started to back away a little.

"Yes that a great idea!"

Then we start to write about some information that we need.

After we both finish then I was thinking should I go out with her? Then my turn really red.

"Deku kun do you have a fever? Your face turn red." She said with a worry tone. "No no I'm okay!" I said.

She always close to me and she is so cute.

"Ano Uraraka san"

"Yes deku kun?"

I had to tell her. "Will you go out with me?" I said while covering my red face.

"Of course!!" Uraraka said with a smile.

Meanwhile behind the door.

"Izuku already growing up" Izuku mom said while wipe her fake tears.

At Y/N House

Normal POV

"Is this the thing that girls where?" Shouto said while holding Y/N (fav colour) bra. "Hey you don't know what is it?" Bokugou said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god you such an innocent guy" Bokugou while laughing at Shouto.

"What you guys doing in my room?" Y/N said while glaring at Bakugou and Shouto.

"Bokugou tell me a new thing" Shouto said and pointing at Bakugougwhile your bra was still on his hand.

"YOU PERVERTS!!"

TBC

A/N

This chapter quite short I sorry about that 😢 I will update more chapter on sunday.

By the way I hope you guys like this chapter.

XD I also put Uraraka X Midoriya.

Also I want to ask.

Who here Like BTS??
tell me I want to know XD