Sleepover

Todoroki POV

Y / N left me in the room alone. is it wrong if I show my body to women? I'm sigh. I took a towel that was thrown by Y / N and went straight into the toilet.

Y / N POV

"humm seems like Shouto is done bathing?" I said. I then went upstairs and opened my room door. but continued to close my eyes using my two hands because Shouto did not wear anything. "Sho ... uto !! wear some clothes !!" I said him.

Shouto look at me look at me with strange look on his face. "what?" He said without making a reaction he was not ashamed at all.

I then go out from the room and wait at the door "tell me if you done Shouto kun" I said with my face that turn really red.

After a few minutes.

"Are you done?" I ask Shouto "yes" I open the door. He was wearing my father old pajamas. I sigh relief when I look at him.

"Well let have dinner shall we?" I said then take Shouto hand and go down stairs seeing mom already serve the food.

"Shouto have a sit!" My mom said while pointed at the chair.

Shouto sit beside me. "What you cooking mom?" I ask my mom "(fav food) hehe" my mom said.

We then start to eat the food "this is delicious !" Shouto said while eating my mom's meal. After eating dinner Shouto and I then go into my room.

Y/N room

"Y/N.." I look back when Todoroki call my name. "Yes?" I ask him. "what is this?" Shouto said while holding my Bra (favorite color).

My face turns red when I see shouto holding my Bra "Shouto you pervert? !!" I said and started taking my bra that was at Shouto's hand.

"Do touch my stuff!!" I said while putting my bra in the closet. "I sorry Y/N I don't know girl will be that angry." He said. Gosh why he so innocent?

"Im not angry" I said while pouts at him. "I guess it time to sleep" I said while pulling a futon in the closet and then put it on the floor. "Shouto you take the bed" I said while points at the bed.

"No you should take the bed I take the Futon" he said. "You are my guest you should feel comfortable!" I said at him. Shouto look at me and  take my hand then push me on the bed.

"KYA!" then I feel something heavy on me then I open my eye and see Shouto was on top of me? My face turn really red just like a red tomato. "Y/N!!.. I don't mean it!" He said while looking at me.

"Ara ara am I disturbing you guys?" We both stunned when we heard that voice

"Ara ara am I disturbing you guys?" We both stunned when we heard that voice. "Mom?!! No it just misunderstanding!!" I said "Aww don't worry sweetie I understand!" My mom said while smirk at me " make sure you use protection Y/N" my mom said and the she close the door.

Shouto get off me. I look at his face it was really red when he heard my mom said that.

  My face also blushed "umm Y/N let me take the futon okay?" He said and go toward the futon that I just laid

  My face also blushed "umm Y/N let me take the futon okay?" He said and go toward the futon that I just laid. "Okay.." I said then go to my bed.

I then closed the lamp and slowly to close my eyes and sleep.

Shouto POV

Is she a sleep? I started waking up from my futon and went to the Y / N bed. She looks cute when she's a sleep. "cute" I said.

Then slowly my eyes started to close and I feel really sleepy. "Goodnight my cute little (nickname)" I said then go to my futon and fall a sleep slowly.

Morning.

I started to wake up then look around me. "Morning already?" Well I already get to use of waking up early.. I look at Y/N then I giggled 'she still a sleep'

"Sh...outo" I walk towards her bed then I kiss her forehead "(nickname) wake up sleepyhead" I said.

"Five more minutes Sho chan" she said. I giggled then I lay beside her. She start to hug me "you smell really good Shouto"

"(Nickname) wake up will ya?" I said.

"Okay" she said then she start to get up and sit on her bed.

Breakfast

Y/N POV

"Do you two have fun last night?" My mom while smirking looking at us "we not doing anything." Shouto said with a disappointed face. "Why your face look really disappointed?"

"Its a secret" he said while wink at me. I blush then look away

"Baka (mean: stupid)"

End of the sleepover

Normal POV

"Have fun now Y/N cause I will make you suffer cause you choosing him" he said while looking at todoroki picture "I will Kill you TODOROKI SHOUTO" he said then he crumble the picture.

"Tomura shigaraki remember to do your work"

"Yes master" Tomura said..

😨😨 what will happen to Y/N??!!

hehe to be continue sorry for the late update I quite busy with my school work. 😃😃 I hope you guys like this chapter. Leave a comment!! If you want to share any ideas 😉😉

PLUS ULTRA!!