USJ II

Todoroki POV

Why Y/N is shaking? Is she afraid of that guy?

I look at the man he just smirking at Y/N and make her face pale. "Must capture Y/N" When I heard that voice I can see a girl that resemble to Y/N this must be Y/N sister.

I cover Y/N and make sure that she won't get her.

"Eliminate enemies.." She start to forms blue flames on her palm and throw the flames towards us. I use my ice to cover that attack.

"Y/N thats okay I gonna protect you.." I said but something weird I don't feel her present behind me. When I look back Y/N gone.

"Sister please stop!" When I heard her voice I can see she was in front of me.

Shit!

Y/N POV

"Please stop!" I look at my sister eyes I can see she crying..

"Must capture Y/N" she said then she start to attack me with her blue flames.

"Element: Wind!" I transfer the wind forces to my foot to dodge that attack.

"Sister please stop I don't want to fight you!" I said while trying to talk to her but she seem being brainwash. What Zack had done to you?

"Must capture Y/N"

I was about to use my quirk then suddenly there were a purple fog behind me and start to devoured me in like a portal.

When I closed my eyes I can see that I were at the different places.

"Hello there my sweet little Y/N" I heard that voice it make my face start to be pale and my body start to become weak.

'No..' suddenly I feel pain behind my neck like I was get hit by something hard. When I almost lose conscious the only think that I remember is...

Shouto kun...

Help me...

Then everything turns black.

Zack POV

"Teleport her to the Base and make sure you put her in the Cell. I don't want my girl to escape" I said then I touch Y/N soft hair and smile.

"Now you are mine."

Shouto POV

"Ugh where am I?!" I look around after one of the villain start to separate us. I don't see Y/N anywhere...

Y/N please be safe.. I will help you when you in danger.

Then I look back I can see villain start to attack me.

'I had to fight first'

A/N
Well everyone knows what happen to the Final USJ Fight.
I sorry but I to lazy to write the whole thing😶😶.

Hehe continue

After the fight ends.

All might were injured badly and also Aizawa sensei and Thirteen Sensei.

But..

Y/N was kidnapped by the villain. All the teacher plans to rescued Y/N.

"Don't worry Todoroki kun Y/N will be alright." I look back and see Uraraka.

"Yes she will.."

Y/N POV

Where am I? Why am I been tie up? "Y/N~♡♡" When I look in front of me I see Zack smirking.

"Let play a game shall we?" He said and start to laugh..

"No." I try to scream but my voice doesn't want to listen to me. My body froze at the spot.

When he start to touch me...

I only feel pain..

Why Shouto kun not here?
He said he would save me!!

"That boy do not love you" I look at Zack's eye

"Shouto kun do not love me?"....

A/N
Sorry if it suck 😢😢  and short

I will try make a long chapter next time!!!