The Truth.

Shouto POV

"Y/N?" I look at the girl that was in front of me that smile at me. Yes I remember her H/C and her beautiful E/C. It was her the girl that always with me when I was lonely. I look at her now.. she turn into a beautiful woman. 

"Yes it's me Todoroki Shouto-kun." She said.

I don't know what I was thinking I go straight up hug Y/N. "I so happy to see you Y/N." I said and smile at her.

"I happy to see you too." She said and hug me back.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you without telling you.." I said and look at the ground. "Thats okay Todoroki kun.. I understand now tell me how you get this scar?" She said while touch my left side scar..

"Okay I tell you.."

Y/N POV

Todoroki tell me all about his past and about how he had the scar.. his past was really bad.. his father only care about beating all might. Until this level? I ccant believe it. It too cruel. "I'm sorry to hear that Todoroki kun" I said

He smile at me.. OMFG he smile like an angel ♡_♡

I don't know how long i stared at him until "take a picture its last long" he said and giggle. "Its your fault! Why you so cute >\\\<"  I said and blushing at the same time..

"Your same as always Y/N" he said and pinched my cheek "and become a little bit chubby" he said.

O.O "meanie!" I said

He laughed at me and I also start to laugh.

"SHOUTO!" We both shock until I see who voice is that SHIT.. its the number 2 hero

ENDAVOUR.

Todoroki POV

"SHOUTO!!" I know that voice I look at the man that I hate the most "yes father"

"We going home now." He said and he look at Y/N.

"You must be kisaki's daughter." He said "yes my name is Y/N" Y/N said while bow at My father. "Do you have your father quirk?" He ask

"Yes sir." Y/N said. My father smirk and look at me. "Shouto how about you ask Y/N to train with you?" He said. I look at him with a shock face don't ask Y/N she also shock .

Y/N POV

What the fuck? I can't believe what just I hear from Endeavour. "Wh..y?" I ask. "Your father quirk is strong I'm want to see Shouto abilities and how much he improve" He said.

"FATHER! Y/N is not a puppet!" Todoroki said and he glared at his father. But Endeavour ignored Todoroki and look at me.

What should I do now? Accept or reject it...

"Okay I accept it." I said and look at Endeavour . He smile "okay good Monday you come to this address" he said and giving me his address.

"Okay sir.."

"Okay Shouto let's go home" he said and start to walk away.

I look at Todoroki he look really sad and dispointed "Y/N I don't't want to fight you" he said I can see he look really sad when I accept his father offer.

I giggled "that okay Todoroki kun we only train together your father is strong maybe he can teach me new thing." I said

He look at me "okay then if you say so." He said..

I took a piece of paper and pen then write my number "here this is my number message or call me okay?" I said while give the paper to Todoroki.

He smile