Todoroki VS Evil Y/N

Normal POV

"We here.." said snipe sensei while pointing at the building.

"Okay everyone on your position!!" All might said while ready to attack.

When they were about to attack suddenly they felt a negative aura come from a figure that walks toward them.

"Welcome Heroes.."

Shouto POV

"Y/N?" I can she only looks at All might and she was in a fighting position.

"Dark Shuriken." There were a Shuriken on her hand but it look different Y/N not show us that quirk before..

"Darkness Chao" then the clouds start to turn grey and the land there were hands coming out from it.

"Dodge it!!" All Might said but all of them fail.

"Dark spiral" the dark spiral were in front of us then I start to close my eyes and wait what will happen next. " open your eyes Todoroki Shouto." When I open my eye I was at the different location..

"I shall eliminate you first.." she said while summoning her weapon.

"I don't want to fight you Y/N! Please stop!"

"I not hear you shouto kun~~" she while using her darkness quirk to attack me.

"Y/N please!!"

No she do not want to hear me anymore. I need to fight her.

I use my fire quirk to make sure that she goes back before using my ice quirk to seal her and make her stop moving.

"Y/N please listen to me!" Then I look at her she stop moving and start to cry.

"Help me" when I come closer to her. She start to scream. "Don't come near me shouto!!" When I hear that voice and I know that was Y/N.

"Bad girl. You should kill him Y/N~" I hear zack voice then I look up and I can see him laughing at me.

"I need to punish you more Y/N" then the scream start to become louder.

"Agh!!!!"

"I will come back later to finish you but for now on I need to deal with someone" he said while realese Y/N from my Ice.

"Where are you going!!" I said while try to chase him but he already disappear.

But then I feel an impact from something then I can see there were a dark spirit that was ready to attack me again.

'I don't have time for this!'

"BAM!!" I look back and I see Midoriya and Bakugou was behind me.

"GO WE DEAL THIS FOR YOU!"Midoriya said while ready to attack that spirit.

"Thanks..." then I start to run toward the other exit and try to find Y/N.

"Y/N please wait for me!!"

A/N

Hope you guys like it and there will be 2 chapter left..

And I was wandering if it has to be a sad ending or a happy ending what do you guys think???