USJ

"Shigaraki Tomura... get the group we are going there now.."

Y/N POV
At UA

"Okay everyone. You guys are going to do the rescue training" Aizawa Sensei said. He told us to get in the bus All of us got in the bus.

In the bus everyone is teasing Bakugou 😕😕 I can't believe that hedgehog get tease.

I sit beside Shouto he seem really tired and sleepy. "Shouto kun?" I look at him.. Is he a sleep?

I feel so sleepy too..

I slowly close my eyes and fall a sleep.

Midoriya POV

When I look at Todoroki and Y/N they seem to fall a sleep. They look really cute 😶😶.

"OH MY GOD!! they holding hands!!" I look at Jiro san that was pointing at Y/N and Tadoroki.

"Let's take a picture!" Asui san said and they start to approach to them slowly then their steps stop.

I can feel someone is glaring at us.

"D.O.N'T YOU DARE.."

Everyone sit back to their seat and stay silent. Hahaha Todoroki sure is scary sometimes😅

"We here"

Todoroki POV

"We here" Aizawa sensei said then I look at Y/N she still a sleep. I smile and took my phone then took a picture of Y/N. Why you had you had to be so cute ♡♡

"Y/N wakes up we already arrive" then she slowly open her eye.. "Shouto kun."

The I giggled.

"What so funny?" She ask me while pouts.

"Nothing~ its just you look so cute when you wake" I said to her.

Then we both go down to the bus.

(Y/N) POV

We been greeted by Thirteen sensei. A/N (idk what is thirteen gender is 😅😅 can someone tell me?)

"Everyone, I been waiting for you" Thirteen sensei said to us. Then he/she start to explain to us about USJ and start to know the reason we were here.

Then we go inside the USJ  and look around it was awesome!!

"Okay ever.." Aizawa Sensei was intruded by something he look down.

"Thirteen take care of the student.." he said then I noticed that he wearing his goggle. 

Then I feel the aura and it's was very strong. No...

It can't be him..

"Zack" when I look down I see him smirking at us.

"What is that?" Kisrishima said while starting to walk forward then i stop him. "Don't move... their were villain" I said while glaring at that man.

But then my breath stop when I saw... "Onee chan?" I see my sister down there standing looking at me with a hungry eye.

"(Y/N) What wrong?!" I look at Shouto and start to cry. "They have my sister.." I said to shouto.

"Sensei isn't suppose the trespasser sensor is active?!" Momo said. Then Thirten sensei said it was active.

"Maybe someone with a electricity quirk can do that" Shouto said.

Normal POV

" Yozora do you see her?" Zack said with a smirk while pats Yozora head and sniff her hair scent.

"Yes."

Kisaki Yozora

Quirk:Blue flames and Air manipulator.

Zack ???

Quirk: blood manipulator and Devil summoner.

"Well how about you get her and bring (Y/N) to me~" he said

"Yes."

A/N

HELLO everyone sorry for not updating for too long.. 😢😢 i so busy preparing myself for the final exam.

I gonna post one chapter a week and that it every saturday...

Sorry for the short chapter 😢😢

Hope you guys like it 😖😖