Accepted To UA

Y/N POV

When I want to go down stairs to eat dinner my mom said that there are a letter from UA. "Y/N open it see if you get accepted or not" my father said to me. "Okay here goes nothing" I said. I open the letter "huh what is this?" There are a small round object I click it then.

"I am here as a Projector!!" All might said. My mom almost had an heartattack because All Might suddenly appear in front of us but as a projector.

"Young Y/N congrats you pass! For 80 villain point and 60 rescue point" All might said "rescue point?" I confused. "You get rescue point when you help hatsume mei and there other pro hero give you how much rescue point that you deserve young Y/N" All might said.

I smiled "Oh My God!! Mom Father I pass yeay!!" I said

"Your clothes and other esstencial will be post to your house tomorrow. Then your classroom will be 1A! See you next week Young Y/N" All might said.

1 week later

"Where is 1A?" I said while looking for that class. "Y/N..." I blushed when i heard that voice "Shh..outo kun" Wtf why am I shuttering!!

He look at me and giggled "Y/N what class you in?" He said it normally.

"A1" I said "we in the same class the he said. He hold my hand and start to walk to class A1. He hold my hand oh my god what to do?

"We here Y/N" he said I look in front of there were a big door. "Wow the door is huge." I said.

I and Shouto open the door and I see Uraraka and midoriya kun. There were a man with glasses he act really weird.

"My name is ..."he was about to tell his name the Midoriya interrupt him "I know your name is Tenya Iida nice to meet you!"

Then Tenya look at me "you are the top 1 in the physical exam!" He said.

"Haha yeah.." I said while rubbing my neck.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play with your friend" I can see Midoriya look down with a shock look on his face. I look down. WHAT THE FU**? Is that a caterpillar? Or a human? O.o

The person in the bag look really pale

The person in the bag look really pale. Then I noticed something "Shouto kun?" I look back he wasn't there but he already have a sit??!!

Then the person stands up "my name is Aizawa Shouta your homeroom teacher." He said while zipping his sleeping bag. "By the way everyone change to clothes and go to the school field now" he said

Everyone do what he said.

After we change we go to the school field. "Sensei what are we doing here" Uraraka ask. "Quirk Assament test we going to test your physical quirk" he said abd then he look at me and bakugou "Y/N and bokugou was one of the top on the entrance exam Y/N , bokugou how long your ball throwing?" He ask