bad or good?

"You must not betray me Y/N.." he said to me while using his quirk. He can manipulate my blood and can make my body totally in pain.

"I will not betray you.."

Todoroki POV

"Ugh I need to find her.." then suddenly I hear someone screaming that must be Y/N but where.

"Please wait for me Y/N" I said while

hold my hand and then run to find Y / N. Yes I'm regret

because I can not protect the girl I love .. Y / N please survive. I'll come save you.

Then I came to a place full of people locked up. I see their bodies have severe wounds. There are a few of immobile bodies. They are dead.

What the fuck happen to this place? Did that man do this to them? It just too cruel...

This place make me kinda dizzy and vomited.

Then I start to walk toward to the light sources that was in front of me. I can feel it Y/N is around here.

"STOP!!" I start to run toward the scream and I see Y/N and that man. He hurting her.

I look at Y/N she still in pain.

"What did do you do to Y/N?!" I shout at that man and he only smirk at me.

"Well hello the son of the number 2 hero ENDEVOUR!" he said and start to laugh.

"Y/N finally he here now kill him! Then we deal with ALL MIGHT later!" He said while pointing at me.

"Yes Zack.." Y/N said while slowly walking toward me.. "Y/N please listen to me!" I said

"Eliminated" she said and start using her quirk. "Dark flames!!" Y/N shout and attack me. I dodge and used my ice and cage Y/N in the ice. I don't want to hurt her.

But then her dark flames start to melt my ice and she look at me. She crying asking for me to end this.

"Kill. Me." She said and tears start to fall down to her cheek. Why she said that?

Then she used her flame and form a sword. She runs towards me with full speed. I dodge it and defense with my ice.

"Y/N.."

"Kill... kill..." she said with a blank expression.

"You can fight it please handle it.." I beg.

"FINISH HIM Y/N!! YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU?!! HE LEFT YOU!! HE WILL NEVER PROTECT YOU! YOU SHOULD REMEMBER YOU ALSO A VILLAIN" Zack said while laugh like a crazy man.

"Kill"

"Y/N I'm sorry that I can't protect you when you need me.. I so sorry.." I said.

Then she used her wind quirk and push me making me to been thrown through the rocks that was a round the room.

I barely move by that attack.

"Kill Todoroki Shouto and All Might" she said. She walk toward me slowly and summon her shuriken.

She was in front of me ready to end my life.

"I'm sorry Y/N... I love you" I said and then close my eyes wait for my life to end.

This is the end...

"Sho...to.." I open my eyes... I look in front of me with horror when I see Y/N stab herself with her shuriken. "Y/N?!! NO NO NO NO This can't be happening?!!!" I shout and look at Y/n that was under the ground with pond of blood.

"FUCK!!!" Zack cursed when he saw what Y/N did. "Now my Plan is ruin!!"

"Shouto!" I can hear someone call me but I not look at them. All I do is holding Y/n toward my embrace. "SHOUTO?!!"

It was Midoriya... but I still not looking at him.. then I hear many footsteps and start to come near me.

Bang!

I feel a pain towards my cheek. "SITING HERE LOOKING AT HER WILL NOT GOING TO HELP HER HALF AND HARD BASTARD?!!!" Bakugou said.

Yea that true... I must believe that Y/N is still alive.

"Y/N Please stay alive for me"

A/N

sorry guys for not updating for a long time..i had so many problems with my medication and families..

I just lost my uncle 10 days ago and yesterday my aunt die because of asthma attack..

Last month I also too busy with work but this month I will start finishing this story.. 😉