💜Notice💜

Hello everyone!

I hope that y'all are doing great. This is not a story update...I am sorry

If you are still reading this book then I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Its been a while since i updated, and the reason is that I am preparing for my upcoming exams and working on the most important project of my life. Therefore, i have been inactive on wattpad and don't get time to think of ideas to proceed the story as i said that I am recreating this story, and have the backup from the deleted one, but I am not satisfied eith the old work and want to regenerate it with as best idea as i can.

And right now, I am only focused on my work. So, I can't spare more time to think of the best idea. Although, I do get relevant ideas, and make a point to use it. I am just waiting to get the perfect idea which is satisfactory enough, and as soon as i do, I will write the chapter and update this story.

Again, thank you sooo much for all of your love and support that you guys have shown towards me and my book! I feel so blessed to have such nice and understanding readers (T_T)

I hope that you will understand and give me some more time:')

I miss y'all so much and hope to see you in next update.

Take care❤️

Thanks for reading~