✰4 🐯

___👽___

___👽___

"P-punishment list?" Taehyung froze, eyes going wide in shock.

"Yeah, wouldn't it be so unfair if there were only rewards but no punishments? You have to face the consequences for breaking the rules, right?" Jungkook smiled looking down at taehyung, but all he heard was sniffles.

"Taehyung?"

"D-dada will punish tae? Will hit me and then leave me wike those meanie Kims! No love Tae no mwore!" Taehyung sniffled, purposely hiding his not-so-teary eyes.

Jungkook was taken aback at the moment and almost gave in to his charm, but then he realized that the tiny act that the little one was trying to put up was nothing but his way to persuade him.

He had already made up his mind and now, there is no turning back. After all he was doing it for Taehyung's betterment only.

Jungkook sucked in a deep breaths. He had already made up his mind and there is now, no turning back. After all he was doing it for Taehyung's betterment only. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Baby...you know that i can never even imagine something like that. I will only punish bad behavior", he spoke in a low and serious tone, and turned Taehyung around so that he was facing him.

"Tae, if you find anything that you are not comfortable with, then we can remove it. You know how much I love you Tae, i only want good for you" he said staring into little's eyes, rubbing his thumb over his squishy cheeks.

Taehyung just sat still on his lap with a red face, unsure of what to do or say. He felt so safe and desirable around him. He have faith in Jungkook and he knew that the later will protect him at any cost.

He felt so blessed that there is someone who accepted him and love him with all his will.

"Taetae agwee!" Taehyung shyly nodded, showing his bright smile to Jungkook.

Jungkook grinned widely and handed him the list,"Good boy! Here is the list, i will explain you everything"

"Otay dada" Taehyung mumbled, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks, liking the feeling of getting praised.

Punishments for Tae baby

1. Tae have to write lines.

2. No candies or sweets for Tae.

3. Stuffies/toys will be taken away.

4. Tae is not allowed to wear daddy's clothes.

5. No cuddles and kisses for Tae.

6.Time out/naughty corner

7. Tae have to go early to the bed.

8. Playtime will be reduced.

9. No TV time.

10. Spankings.

*

Jungkook was a little nervous about the last one, which is 'Spanking' as it was the only punishment that focus more on physical pain although he will never go too far with it

Therefore, he was expecting any kind of denial or protest, but to his shock it didn't happen at all. Taehyung agreed to all the Punishments trusting Jungkook, which made him feel very proud.

"We have to follow this from now onwards baby"

Taehyung nodded looking down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers making Jungkook frown.

"What's the matter, Tae?" Jungkook asked in worry. Taehyung muttered something that was not understandable by Jungkook.

"Sorry baby, I can't understand what you said. Can you say it a little louder and clearer, please?"

"C-can Tae get a kwiss?" Taehyung stuttered out, making Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness.

"Of course princess"

With that Jungkook held his chin up and slowly leaned in to press his lips against Taehyung. The kiss was soft and full of pure love, it lasted few seconds before they pulled apart.

"I wove chu dada"

"I love you more bub"

_________//

I hate online classes!

My humble apologies for delayed update. I barely get time to write because of my classes and loads of a$$ignments that our dear professors love to give :)

Will try to update more frequently tho.

Thanks for reading💜