✰5 🐯

___👽___

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

___👽___

Jungkook was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Tae and himself while humming a song. He washed his hands and pat them dry before heading towards the bedroom.

"It's time to wake up my babybear"
Jungkook sanged, a wide grin plastered on his face.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and gently pulled down the blanket to get a clear view of his angel's face.

He took his good time to admire the beauty beneath him. He let out a chuckle when he spotted drool at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, my little drooly baby" he smiled, wiping away the saliva with the pad of his thumb.

"How innocent he looks when he's asleep but when he's not..." Sighing Jungkook leaned down to place a soft yet passionate peck on his lips.

Taehyung's lips quivered as he let out a faint whine, babbling something in his sleep.

And Jungkook adored the moment.

His eyes fell on Taehyung's exposed tummy. The shirt had riden up exposing his cute baby tummy.

And Jungkook couldn't help but poke.

"Wakey wakey~ " *poke-poke*
"wakey wakey~ " *poke-poke*

Jungkook kept on gently poking tae's  tummy, giggling at his baby's frowny face.

Taehyung whined in his sleep due to the constant poking, annoyed he opened his eyes staring up at Jungkook, who was grinning like an idiot. His lips forming a pout making him look much more adorable then he already is.

"Let Tae sleep..." Taehyung scowled at him, looking at his daddy with narrow eyes before rolling on his side, going back to sleep.

"Tae you have to wake up or else daddy will be late for work!" Jungkook shook his shoulders but the little didn't even budge.

"C'mon bubba..." Jungkook tried again, but his baby was not in a mood to corporate with him.

He let out a silent groan, staring at the clock and then back at Taehyung's sleeping body.

Taehyung quietly let out a giggle. He wasn't sleepy at all, and was wide awake, but he loves to torture his poor daddy like that.

"Alright, it seems like i have to eat all the dora cakes alone that i made for Tae" Jungkook sighed, feigning sadness in his voice.

Taehyung got alert, and licked his lips at the mention of his favorite dora cakes, but he still didn't make any effort to cut out his tiny act.