✰3 🐯

___👽___

___👽___

"Daddy..."

A wailing Jimin came running towards Yoongi, making grabby hands, desperately wanting to be picked up.

Yoongi bent down, and lifted him up
in his arms and rocked him back and
forth, rubbing his back to calm him
down.

"Why are you crying baby...are you hurt somewhere?" Yoongi asked in worry, examining him for any cut or bruise. Jimin shook his head, sniffling on his shoulders.

He pulled away just to look at his
daddy. His eyes teary and nose red from all crying which broke Yoongi's heart.

"D-daddy Taetae pulled my haiws and kicked me" Jimin hiccuped trying not to stutter and cry more.

Yoongi's patted his back to calm him down.

"Taetae didn't kick, only punched!" An angry Taehyung entered, holding a yellowish duck plushie which was slightly ripped in between.

"Look, this minie pabo ripped off my plush" taehyung growled at Jimin, holding the plushie infront of everyone. Jimin whimpered and clutched onto Yoongi's shirt.

"D-daddy Minnie didn't mean to...was
just pwaying–said sowwy to Taetae too" Jimin wailed out shoving his
face into the crook of Yoongi's neck,
babbling something.

"Oh Minnie..." Yoongi wiped his tears.

Jungkook glared at the little, "Taehyung we don't hit anyone. Apologize to Minie right now!" he commanded the little, but Tae just shook his head.

"Not Tae's fault. Hurt his plushie!" Taehyung stomped his foot on the floor sharply pointing at Jimin,"Minie should say sowwy" He looked at Jimin with narrow eyes.

"Tae he didn't do that on purpose plus hitting someone is very bad. Now, be a good boy and apologize. No more candy for you today" Jungkook declared watching Taehyung's expression fell into a sad one.

"B-but dada―"

"No buts taehyung. Jimin didn't do that on purpose. Look at him, your best friend is crying and feels so bad ...do you like seeing him like this Tae?"

Taehyung looked at his best friend and he felt guilty when he saw Jimin's face that was blotched with tears, nose and eyes red from crying. His whole aura changed before he slowly made his way towards sniffling Jimin.

"Tae ish sowwy jimmie. No cwy no more...pwease" taehyung mumbled, reaching his hand out to wipe Jimin's tears, which made jimin smile and giggle.