Jungkook was annoyed. Of course he knew that the little is acting up again like a brat he is, but he considered playing along with him until Taehyung quit it.

A squeak escaped from Taehyung's mouth as he felt a heavy weight on his body.

"A-ah daddy"

"Oh, you are awake now" Jungkook teased him still not getting up, almost crushing the little's petite body.

"T-too heavy!" Taehyung groaned, squirming underneath him, trying his best to push the elder off of him.

But guess who is a muscle pig?

"You do this on purpose, don't you baby?" Jungkook lifted himself off of his body, and turned him around so that Taehyung was facing him.

Eyes as wide as an owl.

"You have 10 minutes to get fresh and be downstairs. Got it?" Jungkook whispered in his ears making him shudder at the tone.

Taehyung nodded and blushed very hard when his stomach made a noise.

Jungkook laughed and slipped his cold hands under Taehyung's shirt, "Aww my baby is hungry" Jungkook cooed, drawing small circles over his tummy.

Taehyung face flushed red as he quickly hopped off from the bed and ran to the bathroom making his daddy laugh.

>>>

Jimin's puppy eyes scanned the cute stuff that was neatly displayed on the racks.

One particular thing caught his eyes, and he stood on his tippy toes to reach for the item, but sadly his hands could not reach for the desired item.

Soon enough Yoongi saw his baby's struggle, and a warm smile appeared on his face.

He sneaked behind him, and snaked his arms around little's waist raising him a little.

"There, pick it up Jiminie"

Jimin blushed and thanked him before picking up the item from the top shelf.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/n: Rereaders remember this iconic image? XD)

"Daddy, Can Minnie get this cute Pingu paci pwease? Jimin asked in his cute baby voice, looking up at his daddy with his puppy eyes.

Yoongi saw the spark in his eyes and cooed before ruffling his hairs.

"Of course my angel! You deserve it. You have been very good boy. Buy anything you want baby.

Jimin's face brightens and he gave Yoongi a hug.

"Thank you tho much daddy!"

"Anything for my angel"

>>>

After having their breakfast it was
time for Taehyung's's bath. The hardest job for Jungkook.

Jungkook watched the little jumping from his chair ready to run towards his playroom.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" Jungkook stopped the hyper little by helding the back of his collar.

"Let Taetae gooo! Me play, its Taetae's playtime" Taehyung wiggled around his grip. Jungkook sighed, shaking his head.

"You know that it's bath time Tae. You can play as much you want afterwards" Jungkook calmly said. He was not in the mood of dealing with bratty Tae this early morning, neither he wish him to break the rules.

"Taetae do what he wants!" Taehyung yelled, stomping on Jungkook's foot making the later groan in pain, and running for his life.

"Taehyung get back!" Jungkook ran after him and caught the little before he could even reach for the door.

Taehyung let out an ear deafening scream, hitting and kicking Jungkook while desperately trying to get out of his hold.

"Let go! Dada is a meanie― is a poopyhead―F-fuck off!"

"Taehyung you better behave yourself or else you will get punished!"

Taehyung flinched and went still in his hold. He was shocked at the tone of Jungkook. This is the first time that Jungkook had used his 'daddy voice' on the little, and that was solely enough to scare Taehyung from pushing him furter and facing the consequences and he don't want that.

"Are you forgetting about the rules that we made yesterday? If yes, then i won't hesitate to remind you again" Jungkook's glare was hard, but his tone was low and soft, which means how serious he is.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He didn't want to obey any rules, but judging by his daddy's tone he definitely don't want to push his buttons. So, he surrendered with his head hanging low.

"Hmm?" Jungkook nodded and let go his shirt once the little submitted to him.

"Good boy! Now, hold daddy's hand"

With that they made their way to the bathroom. Taehyung looking like a pouty baby.

>>>

"Baby come here" Jungkook called out, fixing his tie and taking a quick glance at his watch.

"Dada is going?" Taehyung asked with a sad tone which broke Jungkook's heart.

"Yes baby, daddy have to go for work now, but I will be back very soon and then we can cuddle and watch cartoons all you want" Jungkook kneeled down and pecked tae's lips.

"Now baby, didn't i asked you to clean your room amd put everything in its place? It better be by the time I get back! Understood?

Taehyung put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Words!"

"Yes daddy"

"Good, because this time I won't spare you baby" 

Jungkook waved his hand and took a last look at his baby, sending a smile before he exited the house.

_______//

Do you think that he will obey his daddy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Note: Not edited(I will edit it whenever i get time)

I don't know that how often i will be able to update because my exams are near. Oof

Thanks for reading💜