"Jiminie ish sowwy too, tae can take minie's stuffie" jimin said while handling tae one of his unicorn stuffie.

"W-weally?" Taehyung hesistantly took the plushie unsure of what to do.

"Yesh, I have an extra at my home"

"Twankchu Minie!" His lios curved upwards, and hugged the little tightly as the caretakers looked at them in an "Awe" loving their cute reunion.

"Alright, Kook we have to leave now because, I have some grocery shopping to do" Yoongi said, glancing at his wrist watch.

"It would have been great if you stayed a little longer. I hope that we will meet up very soon" Jungkook smiled, pushing Taehyung in front of him.

"Bye Yoonie...bye Minie. Come back soon?" Taehyung spoke in his little voice smiling up at both which they returned.

After their departure, Jungkook put little Tae to sleep as the boy looks so tired and grumpy.

"Now, its time to do some research" Jungkook said, stretching his arms in the air, quietly closing the door behind himself.

>>>

"Mmm dada..."

Taehyung woke up feeling the absence of his daddy. He sat up with a pout on his face, stretching his arms and yawning cutely. He grabbed his bunny
plushie and walked out of the room.

"Finally! It's finished. It was fun though" Jungkook hummed in satisfaction, neatly stacking his prepared set of  lists. Finally, finishing with all of his research and gathering all the necessary information regarding the littlespace that his yoongi hyung discussed with him earlier.

"Yoongi hyung was right I am indeed being too lenient on him, and he do whatever he want because he have no rules to follow" Jungkook sighed, leaning back on his chair.

"I spoil him too much, and he know my weakness very well. No wonder why he get out of any trouble so easily" He shook his head and started skimming through all the prepared lists one more time.

He spinned a pen around his fingers and stopped immediately when a particular list caught his attention.

A smirk made its way across his face, and his eyes turning darker as he held that list in front of his face.

"Too bad this one can't be implemented...yet"

He was so lost in his thoughts that he got startled when the door suddenly creaked open.

He whipped his head in the direction and there stood his Taebear, supporting his body by the door frame, clutching his bunny plushie with one hand while he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes with his tiny fist.

"Dada..." Taehyung whimpered adjusting his gaze in the bright light of the room.

Jungkook cooed at him and patted his thicC thighs, motioning the little to come over to him.

"Hey there babybun. Come here"
Taehyung slowly waddled over to him, making grabby hands.

jungkook gladly picked him up and sat him on his lap. Taehyung wiggled, trying to get comfortable.