Chapter 4: Hospital Vist

Allen's POV

Amy took my phone hesitantly.
"Um...Hello?" She seemed unsure of what else to say.
Lewis, A.K.A Lew, was on the other end. Him and Amy had been friends since...forever. My 'mom' and Ms. Anderson (Lew's mom) had grown up together.
I had zoned out for a moment, but when I zoned back in, I heard Amy Say "Spill..."
Lewis said something on the phone, and before I knew, Amy was on the ground.
A pain jolted through my insides as I rushed to her side. Something Is wrong... Really wrong.

Amy's POV

"Spill" I said simply. I had no time for games... I had to go home to the devil anyway...
"Well..." he swallowed hard. "Your mom and dad...hospital...dead..." he chocked.
WHAT!?!
That's when I broke down. That was enough to kill me...

I woke up in a hospital bed. "Wha-what happened?" My vision was clearing up slowly.
"You had a panic attack," My brother sobbed.
I stared at him.
Never, Never, In my life had I seen him cry. He was the strongest person I knew...
"Why did Lew lie to me? What's goin on? Why are you crying?" Questions like these lingered in my mind.
"Lew didn't lie to you" he said, in an almost whispered.
"Mom's..." I didn't finish... I couldn't finish.
"Where's...what about dad...?" My heart sank. 'Please say he's okay' I prayed to myself. 'Please'...
"I...I'm unsure about dad. Moms.... Fine.." Tears flooded my eyes because just thinking of life without dad... Was horrible.
"How did Lew know before us...how..." I questioned.
"Mom was on the phone with his mom, Ms. Anderson... before they crash..."
I was speechless. My tears finally over flowed. What was I to do?

Allen's POV

Dad was dead.

Silence. Pure silence.
That's what me and my sister stood in. Pure silence.
We were both asking ourselves the same question: What do we do now, and where are we to go? The closest thing Ames and I had to family, besides Dad was mom. Our greatest enemy.
I looked up at my sister. Poor thing. I forgave mom, and even last week, we had went out to T.G.I Friday's to catch up. Amy, on the other hand, had avoided Mom. Whenever Mom tried to communicate, or compliment Ames, Amy had ignored it or walked away without replying.
Then there was dad. All my tears were for him... He had raised me. He was always there. Even when Mom got addicted, he didn't cry around us, or showed pity.
That's what struck me as odd about him.
"What are we gonna do?" Amy asked, in a pleading voice. She wasn't looking at me; she looked at the white hospital walls instead. A tear rolled down her cheeks.
Damn.
"I don't know..." The last thing I ever wanted to happen was this. My sister laid her head back onto the railing of the bed, thinking of our lives with just mom. Fresh beginning my ass... more like a fresh ending...

Ryan's POV

I looked at the only girl in this school who payed little attention to me. Amy. She was different, and I liked it...but, she ignored me.
Her brother, Allen, didn't really like me at first. He seems very protective of his sister, and shit, I don't blame'em! She was a fine Mofo too! She was skinny, short, and had the most beautiful hair. She had the brightest smile...
"Ay, Ry, you okay man?" My homeboy Kevin asked.
Before I had the chance to respond, Amy went crashing to the floor. The arch in my back straightened, and I was going to rush over, but that would be useless. Her brother was there, and I had a reputation for playin' it cool so...
My reputation.
Everybody knew my reputation. I could fight anybody and win. My 6 pack was just a warning. Girls knew about my reputation for being an unfaithful player. From Keshia Lawrence to Amber Knowles, I had 'hit it' with every girl in this school. Even the nerd. Its not like I raped her or anything. She was actually willing...

Amy had been hospitalized. Yes I was worried, but what would people think if I ran behind the new girl like a fuckin' puppy...I'm not desperate... I just hate being ignored...

Emma ッ