Chapter 11: Surprise...

Allen's POV

I missed Amy so much. No one knew the specifics about my trip, so no one could check up on my process. For the last month, I've been looking for family. My mom was definitely not an option and living with Ryan was okay, but I was afraid for Amy. Heartbreak is horrible, and Amy had already been through enough. I had been in love myself, and now, I regretted everything. I'm only 16, but you're never to young to plan ahead. We had planned out everything. From what college we were going to to what we would name our kids...you name it! We were so close. After my mom left, however, my relationship with Emily had crashed. Did I mention that her name was Emily.

Emily.

So sweet and adorable...she was amazing. She was my everything. This made me feel like I was missing out on living...

You only live once.

Remeber that? Yeah, that is what caused me to go home early...

Amy's POV

I woke up, cuddled into Ryan's huge arms, and looked down at my naked body. What had we done?

I moved Ryan's arm off me carefully, and swiftly went to the bathroom. I had bite marks on my neck and arms, and scratches on my back. I needed to think.

I cut on my shower, and grabbed what was needed. Showering was how I made decisions: life decisions. When my mom left, and was on drugs, I took showers to calm myself.

After I had showered, and was got fully dressed, I went to the kitchen. I grabbed some bacon (N/A BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN) and cooked It.

I was sitting at the dinning room table, and was tuned into an episode of Roadrunner, when I felt the presence of Ryan.

He quietly sat down next to me. I could feel his eyes watching me. (It was Saturday evening, so we didn't have school.)

Ryan dug into my plate and stole my last piece of bacon, "HEY!" I half yelled, and half growled. He ate it in one bite. I glared at him.

"I buy the food, so deal with it..." he looked unsure. His fun mood changed into a serious mood. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean for it to happen that way...I promise I'm not tryna use you, or nothin'..."

His eyes pleaded...I stared into his eyes...into his soul. I kissed him. I was speechless, and words could never explained what I had experienced last night. His skin, so soft, melted against my skin as he kissed me hard. He had passion; I could tell from the moaned that had escaped his lips every now and again. I was in love with every inch of him.

Ryan's POV

Last night was the best time of my life. She was perfect. Her kiss, her eyes, her hair: everything. She was amazing in and out of bed. I didn't know how she felt about the situation. I feared that she would hate me; I feared that she would take my past, and hold it against me. I waited for a reply to me saying, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean for it to happen that way...I promise I'm not tryna use you, or nothin'..." her reaction was beyond expected. She lent down and kissed my lips sweetly. She wrapped her arm around me and climbed on top of me. Our lips parted, but only for a moment. She pulled her hair to the side, and took her tank top off. Grinning, she kissed me harder. I don't know why, but I was tense...uncomfortable...

Allen's POV

The flight was very long, and uncomfortable. Seeing my sister, for the first time in a month, was so worth the 4 hour flight.

After getting back, I grabbed a taxi and gave him directions to Ryan's house. I was excited to break the news to Amy...I was excited that we no longer had to live off Ryan. My aunt Rhonda lived in southern California, and I loved Cali. It was so beautiful, and eloquent! Living there would be so cool, and would get Amy and Ryan a part. I know it's devious to not wish the best for them, but boys like Ryan just couldn't be trusted.

I was so excited to get to Amy, and tell her what I had been waiting to tell her for 4 weeks now. I stayed at Aunt Rhonda's house, unnecessarily, for three extra weeks, because I needed a break from the world.

After I paid the cab driver, and grabbed all of my luggage out of the trunk, I dropped everything and ran towards Ryan's house. I barged into the door of the house, grinning widely. When I saw what was happening though, that smile went away, and was replaced with anger.

Amy. Amy. Amy...