Chills

Rapunzel rubbed her eyes and yawned, smiling faintly.

The grass she was lying on was soft and comfortable. The sun shining down on her was warm. The delicious smell of chocolate was in the air. It was better than the hard concrete floor she had woken up on last time.

Rapunzel didn't feel like getting up. She felt very comfortable. But when a shadow stretched over her and blocked out the sun, she moaned in annoyance.

"Rapunzel?" The familiar voice of Anna came, "Your back!"

A hug followed. An awkwardly positioned hug since Rapunzel was still half-asleep on the grass. Once her cousin let go, Rapunzel finally decided to sit up and force herself awake. She yawned again and smiled sleepily at Anna.

"So we're back in Arendelle?" She heard Jack ask. Merida was already awake and she was trying to get Toothless off of Hiccup. Elsa was looked beyond happy as she hugged her sister. 

"Yup!" Anna replied cheerfully. Rapunzel frowned. Anna looked like herself. Her green dress, her strawberry-blonde hair in two plaits and her normal optimistic attitude. But somehow she still wasn't herself. Something seemed a bit...off.

Suddenly, the sun seemed to dim. The air seemed to turn from sunshine and happiness to glumness and fear. A bone-chilling voice spoke from behind them:

"I see your back, Star."

###########################################################

Luna here! *Smirks*

*Thunder, *lightening* MWUAHAHAHA! >)

Short chap, hey? I just put this so I could remind you of...

...a special someone of Elsa's. >) Isn't it annoying when writers do this?  >D

Last chap of this book. Next book is going to take some TIME since I have to:

-Create a cover

-An awesome title

-Figure out WHAT am I actually going to write -__-

THANK YOU FOR READING AND KEEP IN TOUCH!

PM me to suggest to write a separate story of another shipping:

Helsa?Jelsa?Hiccelsa?Hiccunzel? Ask and Dare? Etc?

(Did you know there's a ship called 'Elaf' for Olaf and Elsa love?-__-)