Wild Gone Bad

Jake knew Many took Elsa.

But he wasn't worried. Elsa was bound going to come back. And as soon as Elsa came back, she would go looking for her sister.

"-then Jack told her that and he broke her heart," Anna finished and sighed, her face creased with slight worry.

"Hmm..." Jake tapped his chin thoughtfully, "She's obviously going to come back, sooner or later,"

Anna nodded in agreement. Her hair was done in two neat plaits and she was leaning against the chair in an un-princess like way. Her normal way of sitting.

"Oh, well, we just have to wait," Jake ran his hand through his messy black hair, "Get some sleep Anna,"

She silently stood up and turned to leave but Jake called out:

"Anna?" Jake smiled, fidgeting with his pointed black staff as Anna turned around, "Don't tell Kristoff anything, okay?"

Anna nodded, her eyes blank, she replied in mono-tone:

"Yes, Master,"

...

"Come back here, Frosty!" Elsa yelled, trying to get out from under Toothless.

"Get her away from me!" Jack avoided Elsa and her sharp icicle throwing.

"Did ah ever tell ya how cute ya are?" Merida cooed into Hiccup's ear.

"Mer! Get...off..me!" Hiccup gasped, trying to pry Merida off of him.

"Y-you people a-are too l-loud!" Rapunzel sobbed in to her hands.

"Make. It. Stawp!" Gran groaned, covering her ears. The other Croods nodded in agreement. The scene did not look good and their home was utter chaos.

Elsa was looking like a complete maniac as she tried to free herself from under Toothless. She was shrieking her head off and throwing random icicles everywhere but mostly at Jack.

Merida was dancing around lightly and picking flowers up as she she twirled her hair and flirted with Hiccup, giggling like crazy.

Rapunzel was bawling and any attempt to comfort her only made her cry harder. Jack was laughing his head off but also worried at the sight of lunatic Elsa.

Poor Hiccup was trying to make Merida stop hugging him because her strong grip made him feel like his ribs were cracking.

"You know..." Jack sighed, finally deciding that the situation wasn't hilarious anymore, "I told Elsa to loosen up..."

Elsa bared her teeth and Jack shuddered.

"...but not this much,"

...

Things had finally calmed down.

It's been a couple of hours, so the effects were wearing off but only slightly. Elsa wasn't trying to kill anyone but she was acting very much like a tough Merida. Merida was no longer crushing people in hugs but she was giggling like a giddy Rapunzel. And Rapunzel wasn't sobbing her eyes out but she was acting like a very serious Elsa.

Merida was curled up next to Hiccup, watching the sun set. Despite the fact that this wasn't normal Merida, Hiccup enjoyed being able to hold her.

"You know I always wanted to be with you, right?" Merida murmured, her head against Hiccup's chest, "The other me didn't want to admit it..."

"Really?" Hiccup grinned.

"Yeah," Merida nodded, "But the old Merida hated admitting things that made her look weak. She wanted you to admit it first,"

Hiccup didn't reply. He could understand Merida's frustration. Even when he was dating Astrid, Astrid was the one who kissed him first. It was never him.

"Maybe sometimes your too much of a coward..." Merida mumbled and then started to drift off to sleep.

Hiccup didn't exactly like this new Merida but he was grateful that she told him the truth. He could easily admit his feelings now.

And by the time this gas wore off, maybe he won't be afraid of getting rejected anymore.

...

Jack was wandering around, bored, when he spotted Wild Elsa sitting on a branch, free from Toothlessess grasp.

"Uh, hey..." Jack greeted uncertainly. Elsa still looked beautiful to him...in a wild feral way.

Elsa merely glanced up at him and then continued watching the sun set. Jack noticed that she was sharpening some sort of spear.

"Soo...how's your day?" Jack continued. Elsa still thought that he was mad at her for no reason. After all, he did tell her she had a frozen heart which really hurt her feelings.

Elsa's movements were so fast, Jack barely blinked and the spear was under his throat. One move and his neck would be sliced, blood red against pale skin. Jack gulped and stood rigid.

"Can't you tell I'm mad at you, Frost?" Elsa hissed, not moving the spear.

"You mean, the way you were trying to insert an icicle in my head earlier? Yeah, I figured..."

"You hurt my feelings, Frost," Elsa squinted in anger, "And you didn't even say sorry,"

Jack frowned. The normal Elsa would just shut you out, not admit that she was hurt. This new Wild Elsa told you her feelings bravely and made you feel bad.

And, boy, did Jack feel guilty.

"Just let me explain-"

"There's no need," Elsa didn't even move the spear an inch, "You said I have no love; my hearts frozen, right?"

"No-"

"It's fine," Elsa stood up and pushed the spear closer, making Jack back away, "Yes, I have no love..."

"But-"

"Shush," Elsa's eyes flickered wickedly. She knew making Jack feel guilty made him look weak. And making him look weak, made her feel strong and independent. She didn't need him.

"Before I became a guardian," Elsa continued, enjoying the guilty look on Jack's face, "Before I was openly became the Ice Queen. I was isolated. No friends. No freedom. Just the thought of protecting my sister..."

Jacks heart sank. He never heard about Elsa's past. She never liked talking about it. But now she looked like she was enjoying telling sad stories.

"...that's how much I love my sister, Jack," Elsa whispered, "I gave up my own freedom and happiness just so she could be safe,"

"Elsa, I-" Jack wanted to comfort her but Elsa didn't look sad at all.

"-I gave up Arendelle and Anna, just so I could be with you," Elsa scowled at herself, "I was happy until you ruined it. I was just so stupid. It's all your fault!"

''No, Snowflake-"

Jacks heart cracked at the next thing Elsa whispered:

"Maybe I don't love you anymore,"

################################################

Luna sayn Hi'z! *Purposely throws Molotov at you*

MWUHAHAHAHA! >D

Don't worry! Jelsa is not over!

I REPEAT! JELSA. IS. NOT. OVER!

I added a little Mericcup

buuut I found this chap SOOO BORING!!! :/

They get sucked into a new portal next chap

Where do you want them to go?

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###