Purple Polka-dots

Elsa sighed. "Yes, Rapunzel?"

"What?" The angry blonde answered sharply.

Rapunzel had called Elsa up to come sit under the stars and have a chat. The rest of the gang were asleep below with Peter and the other Lost Boys. Elsa was lying on the grass, surrounded by Rapunzel's hair, and staring at the stars. The sky was awake and she wondered if Anna was looking at them too.

"You've been giving me that look every since we arrived here in the tree!" Elsa puffed a piece of her own hair out of her face.

"It's because you didn't say something equally romantic back to Jack! You just made this face," Rapunzel crossed her eyes, puffed her cheeks and rolled her tongue out.

"I do not make those kind of faces!"

"And you also don't have any confidence!''

"I do have! Do you know how many times my confidence has helped me with being Queen?"

"This isn't at all about you old life in Arendelle as Queen, Elsa," Rapunzel said quietly, "This spark you have with him...it's way different than an old memory of royal life,"

Elsa fell silent. She couldn't forget her old life. She used to think she was so unlucky in her old life. But she forgot how much she loved her sister. How much she wanted to finally build a snowman. She wanted to go back to her kingdom and see how much as changed. To see how Olaf, Kristoff and Sven were doing. But she was stuck here. Moving from one strange place to another.

After all those years of shutting dear Anna out, you leave her for that scoundrel Jack? The voice snapped.

No... Elsa shut her eyes tightly and sat up, clutching her head, Not you again, please get out...

Can't you see, Elsa? I AM you. Your true self. Just trapped by the you that's weak. I have the power to destroy every person who tries to bring me down unlike you....

"Elsa!" Rapunzel yelled in Elsa's ear, waving her hand. Elsa opened her eyes and blinked. Her head hurt. She didn't realize that she was almost pulling her hair out.

"I'm sorry," Elsa whispered, quickly standing up, "I didn't hear you because I'm very...sleepy. So I'm going to go...uh, sleep..."

Rapunzel frowned. "No way. Your not getting away that easy."

Rapunzel quickly bolted up and just as she got hold of Elsa's hand, a light appeared, almost blinding them both with the sudden brightness. It glowed like a tiny moon and rose the the temperature making beads of sweat appear on their foreheads.

"Not again, Manny," Elsa muttered, feeling slightly annoyed. It felt a little unfair that it's only been a day in Neverland. Rapunzel looked panicked as she picked up her frying pan. Pascal was still asleep on her shoulder.

"What if we're moved somewhere without the others?" She wondered out loud and then yelled, "GUYS!"

Manny seemed to be waiting for the others, because just as Jack, Hiccup, Toothless and Merida came up, there was a bright flash.

"Wha' tha...?" Merida muttered sleepily, shielding her eyes and clumsily trying to aim with her arrow. But she couldn't finish what she was going to say.

Another bright flash and they all disappeared, most of them still half-asleep.

...

Peter woke by falling off his hammock.

"Huh, wha?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and everything seemed normal. Tinkerbell's glow was visible and the Lost Boys snoring was on the same loud volume. Nothing unusual.

"Eh, must have been a dream," Peter shrugged and then his eyes brightened with his normal childish spark, "BOYS!"

The other boys fell off their beds, a usual wake up call, and then lined up in front of Peter, rubbing their eyes and yawning. Cubby was already stuffing his face with some food. Tinkerbell looked grumpy but then ignored them and went back to sleep.

"Wake up, sleepy heads!" Peter laughed, "Now, who wants to have fun?"

"YAH!"

...

Rapunzel yawned and stretched, cracking one eye open.

The floor she was on was hard but smooth concrete. Light filtered through metal shutter windows. It seemed to be some weird factory. Except there were machines that did not look familiar. A few doors stood in them. Paperwork covered tables dotted the area.

Suddenly, she heard someone move behind her. She knew it wasn't one of her teammates since they were all lying in front of her. She slowly turned around and froze.

A monster. Not exactly the friendly ones she saw with Mavis in Transylvania. A blue, furry monster with purple polka-dots. He had blue eyes and sharp, sharp teeth. Sharp claws that could rip through  soft flesh...Rapunzel eyes widened even more, gaping but no sound came out of her mouth.It wore a tie and held a clipboard as if it worked here.

"Hey, how did you get out..?" The creature had a rumbled voice then paused, studying her and looking surprised, "Wait a minute, your not a kid!"

Then she screamed.

#########################################################

Luna, herez! *Dramatically appears from shadows*

This was a REALLY rushed chap,

Short also, I'm sorry.

I realized this book is get longer than I usually write,

Should I divide it into a third book?

GUESS WHERE THEY ARE! :)

Hint: PURPLE POLKA-DOTS!

Somethings wrong with me...

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###