Tears and Suspicion

"We're almost there!"

Rapunzel was yelling them directions to Arendelle. They were flying through the air. Jack was looking tense as he gripped his staff,worrying. Merida was behind Hiccup on Toothlesses back while Rapunzel was swinging from her long hair from the dragons tail.

"Rapunzel, I don't see anything, your sure this is the right way?" Hiccup yelled over the noise of the wind.

"Yeah,I'm- SWEET MOTHER OF HAZELNUT SOUP, I SEE HER!" Rapunzel suddenly shrieked, thrashing around on her hair.

"Wha'?" Merida looked down at the hyper blonde girl.

"LOOK! DOWN THERE! I SEE HER!" Rapunzel was screeching in excitement pointing towards the ground.

Jack hovered in the air and squinted at the ground below him. He saw a small figure dressed in blue and pale braided hair, standing alone in a clearing inside a forest.

"ELSA!" Jack yelled and shot towards the ground. He felt the winds speed as he sped downwards and he heard the flapping of dragon wings behind him.

They landed on the ground and ran towards Elsa. Her back was towards them and she looked like she was crying. Jack felt his heart crack. He hated it when Elsa cried. It always made his day when Elsa laughed or even smiled.

Rapunzel, Hiccup and Merida stepped back to give Jack and Elsa space. Jack walked towards Elsa but she didn't turn to around. Either she didn't hear them or she didn't want to face them.

"Snowflake..." Jack put his hand on Elsa's shoulder. She gasped and turned around.

Yellow cat-like eyes.

That's what Jack saw first. Not the beautiful sapphire blue of his normal Elsa's. Rapunzel screamed and Jack fell backwards on the ground in shock.

"Sorry, Frosty," It's face was nothing like Elsa's, "Your little Snowflake belongs too my Master now,"

The creature immediately began morphing. The ice dress she was pretending to be Elsa in, ripped to reveal growing claws. Her fake platinum blonde hair turn brown and blonde and like a mane. The bottom part of her body grew hairy with golden fur and her chest was covered with a bronze war plate.

She was half-human, half-lion and as big as Toothless.

"Remember the name Sphinx," The creature snarled, revealing her sharp canines, "For I am the last thing you shall see!"

"..." The others were on shock. Jack was still on the ground.

Then they all started yelling at the same time:

"WHERE'S ELSA?" Jack shouted angrily.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Rapunzel screamed, terrified.

"BRING IT ON!" Merida yelled with determination.

"IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS MERIDA WHO DID IT!" Hiccup yelped and pointed at Merida.

Merida glared at him. "Ah did what, lad?"

"Uh...nothing!" Hiccup laughed nervously.

"CYCLOPS SMASH!" A huge creature appeared from behind Sphinx.

It looked like gray ogre with one eye and ugly teeth.

"ATTACK!" Sphinx screeched.

Jack, Merida and Toothless went head to head with Sphinx and Cyclops.

"We're gonna die....we're gonna die...we're gonna die..." Rapunzel was pacing and muttering to herself like a crazy person.

"Why can't we have one mission that doesn't involve fighting with monsters?" Hiccup whined as he watched Rapunzel.