Bee

Day two in Sugar Rush and everything is really awkward.

Merida has no idea what to say to Hiccup. She remembered herself telling Hiccup she liked him but it wasn't exactly her that time. It was like someone else took over her mind while she was in mid-sleep inside. Hiccup had no idea what to say either so they both were silent whenever they came in contact.

Elsa was quieter than usual. She would lock herself in one of the castle rooms with half a bucket of chocolate. Then she would stay in there the whole day until Rapunzel begged her to come out. The Snow Queen was now wearing her gloves more often.

Jack had lost his sense of fun. He wouldn't even lift a snowball at anyone like he used to. He wore his hoodie almost all the time now, the memory of the night Elsa broke his heart replaying in his head. He barely smiled anymore because he knew Elsa wasn't smiling either.

Rapunzel was always left with Vanellope and Ralph, who weren't such bad company. The cheerful blonde healer had decided to explore Sugar Rush until the team had settled their problems. But it was also endlessly boring to wait till somebody spoke up.

That day, Vanellope and Ralph decided to go visit the Fix It Felix Junior game. Rapunzel had decided to stay in Sugar Rush but she wish she hadn't. 

Merida was gloomily carving her bows. Hiccup was miserably chucking a ball for Toothless to play with. Jack had his hoodie on and just sat by the window. Rapunzel had managed to worm Elsa out of her room, but the Snow Queen just sat on the other side of the room and muttered to herself.

Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...

Rapunzel looked at Merida and then Hiccup. No conversation.

Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...

Rapunzel glanced at Jack and then Elsa. No eye contact.

Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...Silence...

"STOP IT, RIGHT NOW!" Rapunzel shrieked, jumping up suddenly.

Everybody looked up, startled. Jack fell off the window sill almost making Elsa laugh. Toothless nearly bit Hiccup's hand instead of the ball. Merida accidentally cut her finder with the tip of her arrow. Rapunzel wouldv'e apologized if she wasn't going mad.