Eep

Rapunzel woke first.

As always. Why was she the first one to wake up all the time? Maybe she was used to bring an early bird because she did get pretty tired of sleeping in her old tower.

Rapunzel stood up and looked around. Very strange. She seemed to be in some sort of jungle. Trees loomed over them, letting only a small amount of sunlight filter through. The grass was green and, fortunately, soft but the lack of light only made the area look creepy.

A bird gave a weird call. Rapunzel winced and stood up, cautious. She had a bad feeling about this place.

"Where are we?" Hiccup groaned from behind her. Rapunzel turned to see Hiccup shaking Merida awake.

"Agh, five more minutes, Ma!" Merida groaned, her eyes still closed. Rapunzel giggled while Hiccup just rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, Mer, get up," Hiccup nudged Merida's side with his mental leg.

Merida opened her eyes and quickly sat up. She grabbed her bow and scrambled to her feet, alert and fully awake.

"Why didn' ya wake me up, lass?" Merida scolded Rapunzel.

Rapunzel giggled and Hiccup raised his eyebrow,

"Rapunzel?"

She continued to laugh.

"Rapun-"

"Omigosh, guys, look" Rapunzel was still giggling. Merida and Hiccup saw what she was looking at and raised their eyebrows.

"What's so funny about them?" Merida asked, confused.

"It's so cute!"

...

Elsa was half-asleep

Her eyes were closed but she wasn't actually fully asleep. She was too...lazy. Very un-queen like but, after all, she was related to Anna.

Elsa was next to something comfortable. It smelled like snow but it was so warm.

Hmmm, so comfortable... Elsa snuggled closer to it and clutched it with her cold hands. It felt like fabric. She was at ease. She felt happy, for some reason. The same feeling she got when she touched Jack...

"Awww!" Rapunzel voice said from above Elsa.

Elsa opened her eyes and gasped. Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup were standing above her. They looked like they were going to burst out laughing

Elsa realized that she was lying on grass right next to...Her eyes widened. The fabric she was clutching was Jacks shirt but he was still asleep. Her head was against his chest and she could smell the scent of winter. His arms were around her waist, giving Elsa butterflies.

Elsa only took a second to study his sleeping face. His handsome pale features were peaceful. His white hair fell messily over his forehead. Elsa wished she could see his wonderful eyes smiling at her.

But she's supposed to be angry at him.

So Elsa punched his shoulder.

''Ow!" Jack yelled and quickly sat up. He looked around but didn't notice that he was holding Elsa's hand and that she was blushing like mad.

"Who hit me?" Jack asked groggily, still half-asleep. Rapunzel was giving Elsa a disapproving look and Hiccup and Merida were cracking up with laughter.

"I did, Frosty," Elsa spat, yanking her hand out of his.

"Well, it hurt!"

"Stop being a baby,"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am-"

"Let's not start now," Merida snapped, "We don' know where we are."

They all looked around the thick jungle. The sun was already starting to set and who knows what happens at dark.

"Well..." Hiccup scratched the back of his head, "Manny brings us to places for reasons, so why would be bring us here?"

Jack shrugged. ''Manny... likes people to figure it out for themselves,"

"What do you m-"

"Who's there?" A voice said. The team looked around in surprise. The voice was definitely a girls but they couldn't see anyone.

"Who are you?" The voice said again. Rapunzel looked terrified.

"Uh...we come in peace?'' Jack tried.

Then she stepped out of the shadows. She had brown-red short crazy hair and wide blue-green eyes. She wore tiger skin clothes and no shoes and her face was smudged with sand.

Elsa stepped forward. "Hello, I am Elsa and this is-"

Elsa couldn't complete her sentence...

...because the wild-looking girl jumped right on top of her.

"Elsa!'' Jack yelled, rushing to her defense.

But the wild girl wasn't hurting Elsa, she was examining her.

"What is this?" The girl tugged Elsa's dress and then pulled Elsa's hair, "Why is your hair like this? What are on your feet? Why are you so cold?"

"Can you...get off...me?'' Elsa gasped for air, "Your really...heavy..."

"Why, thank you!" The girls smiled.

Elsa looked at the others for help. Merida was ignoring them and sharpening her arrows. Hiccup was fooling around with Toothless. Jack and Rapunzel were laughing their heads off.

When they finally pulled the girl off Elsa, Jack tried to hold Elsa's hand. But she ignored him.

"What's your name?" Hiccup asked the girl. She was now examining Hiccups mental leg.

She stopped fidgeting with his leg and looked up, replying:

"I'm Eep!"

##############################

Luna herez! *Wipes blood off chainsaw*

THE CROODS! Watch it to get this!

THE CROODS!

This was one rushed chap

I swear I wasn't thinking properly

I had too much of this weird unknown drink

(don't ask me where I bought it)

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!

Thnx,

###GothvampSecrets###