Frozen Heart

"GUARDIANS!" North boomed, bursting through the doors, "COME NOW!"

No answer. Tooth, Bunny, Sandy and North looked around, confused. The globe room, where the others usually were, was empty.

Usually, Rapunzel be painting one of Bunny's leftover eggs. Merida a would be shooting at the lights for practice. Jack and Flynn would be fooling around while Elsa would be trying to take better control of her powers. Hiccup would be scowling at Toothless for burning stuff.

Usually, they would be having fun. Usually, they would be laughing. Usually, they were together.

The workshop was silent except for the growling of the yetis and tinkling bells of elves.

"Uh...isn't this the part where they shout surprise?" Tooth asked nervously, searching a stack of presents in case someone was hiding.

"Maybe 'ey went for a fly, mate" Bunny guessed and Sandy nodded in agreement.

"No," North said in his thick accent and shook his head, "There are here, I feel it...in my-"

"-belly?" Bunny finished for him with a amused expression. North nodded seriously.

"Let us go check their rooms"

...

Elsa walked to Jamie's house, miserable.

She felt a bit angry. After she had opened the portal to Burgess, Jack disappeared from behind her.

She couldn't' believe he just ditched her.

Elsa sighed as she whispered 'North Pole' and smashed the snowglobe on the ground. The portal opened and let off a small wind that made Elsa's elegant ice dress float off the ground slightly, twinkling.

She didn't exactly want to face Jack. First, he was acting weird and then he left her in Burgess without an explanation.

Something was definitely wrong.

...

Rapunzel has finally given up on Flynn's door.

He wasn't answering. She wondered what was wrong. She sighed and went down the hallway to Merida's door. Rapunzel knocked o Merida's door, hoping for a answer.

"Hey, Mer, wanna take a walk or something?"

Merida opened her door, her face a storm of fury. "No, ah don'"

Rapunzel bit her lip. "What's wrong?"

"Nothin'," Merida hesitated and then asked, "Do ya have a picture of Elsa?"

Rapunzel frowned. "Only, a painting, why?"

"No reason," Merida snapped, obviously on a bad mood, "Now leave me. Ah am doin' shootin' practice in ma room"

"Why do you want to shoot at Elsa's picture?" Rapunzel leaned closer, looking concerned.

"NO REASON!" Merida yelled into Rapunzel's face and slammed her door, leaving Rapunzel in am empty hallway.

What is going on?! 

...

"Heloooo?" Hiccup called, walking around the empty workshop.

Everyone was gone. You couldn't hear the usual of Jack teasing Elsa or Merida's arguments with Flynn or even Rapunzel's singing.  Just silence. Toothless was outside, helping himself to the sixth serving of fish.

"HICCUP!"

There was a suddenly flash of blue and Hiccup feet froze to the floor.

"What in the name of Thor..?" Hiccup was cut off by the sudden surprise of someone coming right at him.