That Happened...

"OK, we're all going to sit here and each of us are going to explain what happened in your own view" Tooth said calmly.

Rapunzel frowned at Flynn.

Flynn scowled at Jack.

Jack and Merida glared at Hiccup.

Hiccup stared at the ground.

"Fine," they said in unison even though they knew it wasn't.

"OK, Jack, tell us what happened," Tooth continued with her ordering tone.

She, Bunny and Sandy had to force them all to sit down. North was still out after Elsa.

"Well, I was just waiting for Elsa..." Jack wracked his brain, trying to remember, "And then I heard her scream-"

"Ah heard Hiccup yell," Merida chimed in.

"And I heard Rapunzel shout my name," Flynn frowned.

"But," Rapunzel was confused, "I was painting in my room. I didn't yell for Eugene at all"

Realization dawned the room. They all leaned in because now they knew it was getting interesting.

"And I was out riding with Toothless the whole time," Hiccup pointed at his dragon, who was treating an elf like a chew toy.

"Somethin' is goin' on" Bunny fidgeted with his boomerang. The others nodded in agreement.

"So when I heard her scream, I went to look for her," Jack continued, "I met up with Flynn and Merida. We decided to split up and look. I didn't find anything so I went to help Merida. I saw her standing Elsa's doorway and when she turned around, she was crying-"

"Wait, sheila, you were crying." Bunny asked Merida in disbelief.

"Na, Ah wasn'!" Merida snapped, trying not to blush, "Jack, carry on!"

"-so Merida sorta left and I went to peek at what she was looking at," Jack glares at Hiccup, "And I saw Hiccup with his arms around her and looking quite happy"

Hiccup looked shocked. "I wasn't even there!"

"Elsa would never do that!" Rapunzel gasped.

"But if Jack was there," Flynn frowned, "Then how come I saw him holding Rapunzel?"

"What?" Rapunzel's wide green eyes widened even more, "No wonder it didn't feel right when Eugene was holding me then!"

"This is serious," Tooth said and Sandy nodded in agreement.

"Wait," Jack felt guilty for yelling at Elsa, "If something is out there trying ruin us-"

"OMIGLOB!" Rapunzel shrieked, "ELSA'S OUT THERE!"

"We needs to go, NOW!" Jack started to panic. He couldn't stand the thought of Elsa getting hurt.

BOOM!

The doors flew open and everyone quickly armed themselves for attack.

Bit it was only North.

"I was at...Ice castle...Elsa...Jake Black...Arrendelle..." North gasped. His face was bright red and he looked like he ran a mile.

"What? What happened to Elsa?" Jack quickly flew towards North.

"Dingle, bring me a cookie-"

"NORTH!"

''Oh, sorry, Jack..."

Merida grabbed the cookie jar away from North. North scowled.

"Give that back!" North reached for the jar but everyone started to toss it around and made North ruin different parts of the room,.

"NOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN!" Rapunzel yelled and started too climb her hair to the chandelier so North couldn't reach her or the cookie jar.

"Alright," North huffed in his thick accent, "Just don't eat any of them..."

...

"That...is just creepy,"

Jack felt a bit weirded out. Another darker replica of him? Couldn't Pitch use his imagination instead of making a copy?

"When will this eeeeeennnddd.....!" Rapunzel moaned. After the last adventure they had, it took here more than an hour to brush the tangles out from her hair.

"Why would Elsa agree to go with him?" Hiccup asked. Elsa always seems to be a smart thinker,

"She wanted to see her sister again," North gave a steely glare at Jack, "Especially after the argument that happened"

"Hehe," Jack scratched the back of his head, "Woops..."

Rapunzel turned bright red with fury, "WOOPS?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY, FROSTY?! MY COUSIN IS OUT THERE, LOST IN TIME OR BEING TORTURED AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS-"

"Rap, calm down," Flynn clamped his had over Rapunzel's mouth.

"Mmmmhhhh...!" Rapunzel tried to protest.

"We need ta go after tha lass," Merida said. Sandy nodded in agreement, looking determined.

Merida really loved adventure. Hiccup admired the way her blue eyes sparkled in excitement at the thought of going back into time, finding a fellow teammate and defeating the unknown enemy.

"Hmmm..." North scratched his beard thoughtfully, "My time snowglobes aren't perfected yet and too many people might damage the fabric of time, which means...."

North pulled out can green-colored snow globe and trailed off into thought. Everyone stared at him expectantly.

"Which means what?" Hiccup pressed. North seemed to smirk under his beard as he dangled the green time-snow globe from one hand.

"Which means only five you get to go,"

...

It all happens so fast...

Rapunzel let out a shriek, "I'M GOING TO ARRENDELLE!", and tried to snatch the snow globe but she bumped it out of Norths hand instead.

It smashed to the floor and a green portal opened up.

Rapunzel fell forward disappeared into onto it.

"RAPUNZEL!" Flynn tried to run to her but he fell over an elf and face-planted the floor.

Merida and Jack lunged forward at the same time but ended up bumping into Hiccup.

Then Merida, Jack and Hiccup fell through the portal.

Toothless happily flew over the commotion and jumped through.

The portal closed.

Merida, Hiccup, Jack and Toothless were on their way I'm the past to Arrendelle to find Elsa

Flynn and the others groaned. They were slightly disappointed that they didn't get to go. Sandy was dozing the whole time. Bunny looked furious. Tooth was excited. North didn't seem to mind. Flynn was actually smirking.

''Well,'' Tooth spoke into the silence, "That happened"