Sticy (Sting x Lucy) • Jealousy

I have something to talk about. If you don't want to read it, please skip ahead to the story.
I started this story when I was just discovering my passion for writing. And now, I love it even more and like to believe I've improved my writing.
So, this story is mostly here because of your continuous support and because I love you. All of you.
I had to take a break off this story to try and find my will to write it again. And I think I have.
I'm very sorry. For all of you who have been patiently waiting for an update, this chapter's for you.

[ Dedicated to @souleater_girl_101 @Vallyo_ @Lyan_PreciousKCL18 @anime_chick_4242 ]

^.^

Ok, so he was popular with the ladies. No big deal. He was handsome so she could understand the fascination.

And he had a fan club. She could deal with that.

And she started getting hate. Jealousy makes girls do crazy things.

But when they started interrupting their dates and blatantly throwing themselves at him, that's where she drew the line.

Lucy frowned as yet another girl interrupted their dinner. She looked Lucy up and down and sneered when Sting wasn't looking. She was a pretty girl, with straight violet hair and dark eyes. She had pouty lips and sultry eyes. Her clothes fit her snugly. 'She's prettier than me...' Lucy thought sadly, looking down at her dress self-consciously. 'It's pretty but... maybe it doesn't suit me...'

She looked on sadly and jealously as the girl bent right in Sting's face, clearly showing off her cleavage, and asked for an autograph. He tried not to look, but it was right in his face.

"I want you to sign right here." she requested, pointing at her enormous cleavage. Her voice was deep, but not manly. Sultry, sexual... His face turned bright red, but he hesitantly picked up the pen.

'I can't be here anymore.' Lucy thought. She slapped some money on the table and got up quietly. Sting was too busy so he didn't notice as she left the restaurant. And he didn't see the tears welling up in her eyes either.

Lucy walked, hurt filling her chest, squeezing her heart. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew she couldn't go home. Natsu and Happy would be there (they still hadn't gotten over that habit- much to Sting's annoyance) and she didn't want them to see her like this.

She saw a clothes store and, looking down at her dress and frowning, decided to go in.

"How can I help you?" she heard and looked up to find a handsome face staring back at her. He had brown hair and brown eyes, but they weren't boring like hers. No, they were caramel colored, looking like they were melting.

"You have beautiful eyes." She blurted out and instantly regretted it. Lucy covered her mouth and flushed, hoping he hadn't heard her. His deep chuckle told her he had.

"Thank you." he said, smiling, and it made him ten times more beautiful. "But can I help you?"

'His voice is so smooth...'

"What? Oh! Uuuhhh... Actually, yes. I'd like the most conservative clothes you have." she finally said, stumbling through her words.

"Oh." he said, and he looked surprised. "Why? If you don't mind me asking. You have an amazing body. Are you not comfortable with it?"

"It's not that... I'm usually very confident, but... I just..." And she told him. Lucy didn't know why, but she felt like she could trust him.

"Well... In my opinion, a man who does that is no man." He told her, after she finished. "I... Ok, look, this is a really bad time but... I've been on my break for about ten minutes now and the manager is glaring at me, so... Do you wanna grab a cup of coffee?" He asked hesitantly.

"Please don't." A small voice said from behind her and she turned around to find the very person who'd hurt her. Thankfully, the girl was gone.

"Sting..."

"Lucy!" He exclaimed, blue eyes staring into her soul.

"Is this your boyfriend? I guess he is..." The caramel-eyed guy (which she still didn't know the name of) spoke. "I'm gonna go now, okay?" He placed his hand on her head and smiled as if to give her courage. Then he left. But as he passed Sting, she could barely hear him say:

"Don't hurt her again, man. You're a lucky guy... Don't waste it."

"Lucy... I'm sorry..."

Lucy closed her eyes and mentally prepared for the fight she knew was coming.

"I just... That was not okay, Sting." She stammered out.

"I know. But, maybe if you had stayed and solved the problem... You ran away, Lucy..."

"Well, sorry if I don't want to see my boyfriend looking at another girl's boobs!"

"I wasn't looking!" He yelled, but his blushing face gave him away. She gave him a disbelieving look and left the store. He followed.

"Okay, I was looking, but I mean... there wasn't anywhere else to look! She was a fan and wanted an autograph! What was I supposed to do?!"

"Refuse!" She yelled, exasperated.

"I did! And then I looked over and you were gone! Do you know how worried I was?"

"Obviously not that much, if it took you this long to find me! The restaurant is right over there-"

She stopped when she realized that the restaurant was nowhere in sight.

"It's three streets over." Sting explained, seeing her confusion.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." she apologized. "But still! It's your fault!"

"I'm sorry, Lucy. I'm sorry if I've made you insecure about our relationship and about yourself. You're beautiful and I love you." he declared loudly, earning weird looks from the people around them

Lucy's eyes filled with tears when Sting hugged her close. And they stood there in the middle of a busy street, just hugging and healing.

($.$) X (.) = ^.^

Once again, thank you for reading.