Lolu (Loke x Lucy) • Mine

As promised, here's a chapter!! I would've done it yesterday, but my computer stopped working suddenly... XD

=========================

"Oh, come on, Princess! I said I was sorry!" Loke said, desperately chasing after a running Lucy into her house, only to have the front door slam on his face.

'I'll just go back to the Celestial Realm and then appear inside the house! Don't think a door will stop me!!!' he thought and did just that. Except when he appeared in the Celestial Realm, he was instantly swarmed by dozens of female celestial spirits. Instantly the shouts travelled to his ears: 'Loke-sama! I missed you!', 'Come with me to my house!', 'Let's go on a date!'.

After about ten minutes, he managed to get away. As he teleported to Lucy's house, he remembered that time flowed differently there, so it was probably already late.

What he saw there broke his heart. Lucy was there, crying her heart out for a guy she thought didn't care.

"Why... Why are you crying so much because of me?" he asked (more like mumbled, really), confused as hell.

She sat up in alarm and when she saw him, she burst in a new fit of tears and sobs. Even more confused, he looked down to find that his clothes were disheveled and he had kiss marks all over his body. He fixed himself quickly before going to Lucy's side. He kneeled in front of her, kissed her forehead and said:

"I'm not worth crying over, Princess..."

"Loke, I love you so much!" That stunned him. He opened his mouth to speak, but Lucy wasn't done. "So it hurts when those girls throw themselves at you. And today at the mission, I really needed you and you sent Virgo because you were on a date!!! Again!!! I wanted to crawl inside a hole and die..."

Loke was speechless. I mean, what was a person supposed to say in a situation like this?

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Princess. I'm sorry. I didin't know. If it makes you feel any better, I did it because I thought you didn't love me. I went on dates to try and forget. But it didn't work. I saw your face instead of theirs. I love you, Lucy. I always have."

Now it was Lucy's turn to be speechless. So instead of talking, she just kissed him. Loke happily kissed back.

"You're mine now."

=========================

I kind of hate this... But whatever... :(