Colu (Cobra x Lucy) • Good of Hearing

I have the strangest taste in pairings... XD Also, be aware that I know Cobra and Kinana are together. That's why this is a CRACK pairing! Actually, I don't think this classifies as crack pairing, more like CRACK CRACK CRACK pairing... Yeah, that's it!

......................................................................................

'He's so sexy! OMG! I love him so much!' Lucy thought, looking at the newest adition to Fairy Tail. After being released from prison, Cobra came to join. For Kinana, she assumed. 'Oh, god! I wish he didn't like her... I would eat him up! But he's Kinana's... And she's is my friend! I wouldn't do that to her! Not that he would go for me anyway...'

She continued to stare at him until he got up and walked in her direction. 'Is he coming here?! Oh my god!!! What do I do?! What do I do?! I'm freaking out!'

He sat beside her. On the inside, Lucy was freaking out but on the outside, she looked cool and indifferent.

"Hey." she said, trying to keep her voice normal.

"Hey." he replied. Then he whispered in her ear. "You do know I can hear your thoughts, right?"

Lucy's face went paper white and she turned to him slowly.

"You're kidding, right?"

On Cobra's face, there was a smirk. A big smirk.

"NO! Tell me you're joking! Oh, god! Don't tell anyone! Forget that!! Don't tell Kinana!!!!!!" Lucy yelled desperately.

"I belong to no one. And certainly not Kinana. Kinana is my snake. My friend. Not my lover. Actually, there's someone else. A beautiful, kind, perfect else."

"Oh." Lucy's face fell. She was none of those things.

Seeing the defeated look she wore, Cobra frowned and got up. Taking her hand, he said:

"C'mon, I'll show you who she is."

They walked and walked and walked. When they stopped, they were outside of a mirror shop.

"What are we doing here? Does she work here?" Lucy asked, confused.

Sighing in exasperation, he reached for her hand and opened the door, stepping inside. He searched for the most beautiful mirror and placed Lucy in front of it.

"Look." he simply said.

"Yes, it's a very beautiful mirror. But I wanna see the girl!"

"Then look! Look at the mirror and you'll see! The most beautiful girl I've ever met." Cobra declared, smiling softly.

Turning to the mirror and only seeing herself, she blushed beet red. Then she kissed him. When they parted, Lucy said:

"God bless your ears, babe."

'I love him so goddamn much...' she thought.

"I love you too, babe." Cobra said, making Lucy blush again.

......................................................................................

I hate myself....