Lalu (Laxus x Lucy) • Kiss and Make-up

If a year ago, you told the guild that Laxus would be coming to the guild with a pissed Lucy, a red hand-print on his cheek and him pleading to her to forgive him; they would have escorted you to the psychiatric hospital themselves.

Yet it happened.

(っ◕_◕)っ \(◕o◕)/

"Lucy, I'm sorry, okay?" Laxus said, on the verge of panicking.

"No! It's not okay! You were shamelessly flirting with that bitch right in front of me!!!" Lucy shouted, her face red from rage.

"We've been dating for an year now, don't you think you should trust me a little bit more?" he said, on panic-mode now.

"Oh, so now it's my fault?! It's my fault you were saying things like: 'Oh, I'm so sexy! Look at me!' and she was all like: 'Oh, yeah! You're so hot! Why don't you forget all about your ugly fat girlfriend and we can have some fun'?!" she yelled. "You're such a bastard!!!"

"I didn't mean it that way and you know it! It wasn't like that!" he shouted, scaring Lucy a bit, which made her flinch.

When he saw her flinch, his anger evaporated, leaving only guilt behind.

"Look, I'm sorry... You can't leave me... You just can't... I need you..." he whispered, leaving the guild gaping at his weak voice.

Lucy didn't seem surprised, just sad. Like she was used to this. She got closer to him and kissed him, while whispering:

"I forgot... I forgive you... Just don't let it happen again..."

And together they left the guild and headed to Laxus' house, hand in hand.

They did say make up sex was the best...