Galu and Lalu • Powerless [Part 2]

I'M AN AWFUL PERSON, I'M SORRY!!!!! Sorry for the lateness I guess? But... As promised, here's part 2... :D Now, enjoy!! Gihi

(0.0) (^_^)'' ...what are you doing?

Convincing her to visit Fairy Tail was hard and painful. She was terrified of all men except Gajeel and Laxus and was now even more unsure of herself in all aspects.

They eventually got her to remember the happy times she spent in Fairy Tail and she realized they wouldn't hurt her. So on a Monday, they packed up and went there:

* They walked in and Lucy immediately hid behind Laxus' imposing form.

Natsu got up with a relieved grin and ran over to them, pulling Lucy into a hug. When she stood there stiffly, he pulled back and she went back to hiding behind Laxus. His eyes were shining with unshed tears and he murmured:

"Sorry... I was just really worried about you... When I found out what happened, I just... Forget it, I won't do it again." He was smiling but everyone, including Lucy, could see this more than bothered him.

Lucy looked up at him with concern in her eyes before she was distracted by the approaching group of people. Erza, Mira, Levy and Gray were all heading to them and Erza then said calmly, but sweetly:

"Lucy, I'm glad you're feeling better. I know this must be hard on you, so we're all glad you're making this effort."

Lucy stepped out from behind Laxus but stuck close to him and Gajeel, as if she couldn't stand the thought of being away from them.

"Just know that we're ready to help with whatever you need." Mira added, smiling sweetly at her.

"We love you, Lu-chan. No matter what." Levy said firmly.

"Yeah, I mean... I was more worried about you than Natsu!" Gray teased, trying to lighten the mood.

"What did you say?!"

And that's how the brawl began. No one was actually expecting it not to happen- this was Fairy Tail after all- but they weren't looking forward to it either. Eventually, even Gajeel and Laxus joined in, and Lucy stood stiffly with Levy by the doorway.

"Lu-chan, are you- are you okay?"

Tears started welling up in her eyes as she started shaking.

"Lu- Lu-chan?"

"I can't... I-I... I can't..." Lucy mumbled, shaking her head. "Gajeel... Laxus... No... It's so loud... NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!! NO!" She screamed, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around herself.

Everyone stopped and stared at her in horror and concern as she started having a panic attack right in front of their eyes.

Gajeel and Laxus immediately started running towards her, Gajeel taking Lucy's face in his hands and making her look him in the eyes.

"Lucy, look at me. We're in the guild, he's not here. He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." he said firmly, never breaking eye-contact.

She slowly stopped shaking, looking into his red eyes one more time before passing out in his arms.

Laxus took her from Gajeel, holding her bridal style and heading towards the exit

Gajeel turned to the shocked crowd watching them and apologized multiple times, reassuring them that it wasn't their fault, that she was scared of loud noises before turning and following Laxus.*

You don't cure a trauma, especially not in one day. You live with it

(0.0) (^_^)'' ...what are you doing?

Whew! That was depressing! Let's go search kitten and puppies on Google Images XD