31 | Morning Antics.

Start from the beginning

"Hi," she grinned, placing her hands flat on his bare chest, watching as his iconic smirk stretched along his face.

"Hi," He mimicked, moving his hands along her waist to her stomach, sliding them up and feeling the loose fabric of his shirt. "Is this my shirt?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind?" She questioned, scratching her overpriced nails on his chest, watching as his head fell to the side, still grinning widely as he bit his lip, a blush starting to coat Annie's cheeks. "What?"

"Are you actually? Wearing my shirt?" He beamed, sitting up and nuzzling his head against her neck, giggling as she nodded her head. He kissed her jaw, finding his way back to her lips and tugging on them. She tugged at the hair at the back of his neck, wrapping her legs around his waist and tilting her head against his.

His tongue dominated hers like it had so many times before, a moan falling from her lips as he squeezed her thighs.

Annie grabbed his hands, pulling him away and Luke assumed it was because it was time to stop. He didn't mind, as much as he wanted to do this he could wait, until after marriage if she wanted too, he didn't care.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-" She placed Luke's hands at the top of his shirt, undoing the first few buttons herself as a silent indication for him to continue. His head looked up in her direction, eyebrow raised as he tried, and failed, to hide his smirk.

This time, when he kissed her, he kissed her hard in a way with no going back. Once all the buttons of her shirt were undone Luke practically ripped it from her body, throwing it to the floor as his hands roamed her back, brushing against the fabric of her bra.

"Take it off," Annie whispered, both of their chests heaving from lack of oxygen and excitement, they were ready.

"Are you sure? We don't have too Y'know, I still love you," Luke smiled, hands still on her shoulder blades, fiddling with her bra strap.

"I want to," She bit her lip, so overwhelmed with how much this boy was concerned for her. "Well, what about you? Are you sure you want-"

Luke didn't even let her finish, crashing his lips back on hers as he slowly flipped them over, resting above Annie now as he undid her bra, chucking it on the floor as he repeatedly pecked her lips. His right hand tickled along her side, slowly inching its way up, both their hearts racing.

He sat back on his heels above her, his knees either side of her body as he licked his lips, both hands squeezing her, a cheeky smile on his face as he heard Annie moan. He was actually finding it hard to believe he was on top of a nearly naked Annie, him being nearly naked too with only his boxers on.

He wanted to take it slowly, not wanting to rush this experience for either of them. He wanted to do it right, too, he didn't want to mess up in any way, he wanted Annie to be comfortable and to do this at her pace, no matter how much he was straining in his boxers right now.

Leaning down, he peppered kisses all along her chest, a gasp leaving her lips. She combed her hand through Luke's hair, panting in delight at the feeling of his lips on her skin. He allowed his left hand to intertwine with her right hand, squeezing lightly as he kissed down her body.

"When did you get this?" Annie asked simply, noticing the golden ring around Luke's forth finger, confused as to how she never noticed it before, considering how much time she spent looking at Luke's fingers.

"Huh? I..." Luke sat up again, fiddling with the ring on his finger with furrowed brows, "don't...know? I never wear rings on this finger?" He questioned himself, taking the ring off and feeling it, trying to figure it out. "Oh well." He shrugged, placing the ring back on his finger and going back to work on Annie's body, so close to where he wanted to be.

"No, wait, I have one too?" She frowned, beyond confused at this strange find.

Luke sat back, eyes wide as memories from last night came flooding in. They got married.

"What? What is it? You're not telling me something." Annie quizzed, sitting up also, looking along Luke's body and licking her lips, wanting to forget this stupid conversation and go back to what they were doing.

"I mean, it's no big deal. I think to end it we just have to sign some papers or something, I'm sure it won't take too long." He reassured, his finger dancing along the skin of her neck, traveling south along her collar bone, her stomach...

"End what?" Annie shook her head, eyebrows knitted together as she looked down at his hand, watching it. She bit back a moan, she couldn't believe it, but she also needed to know what the hell Luke was on about.

"Our marriage." He mumbled, head down as he fiddled with the fabric teasingly.

"Our what!?" Annie choked out, her eyes so wide she feared they might fall from her head. Luke flinched at her reaction, cringing at himself for ruining the moment. They were both so ready for it, but he just had to mention their overnight engagement and marriage.

"It's not a big problem, we can just get an annulment or divorce or something. Don't worry baby girl, we can sort this out." He smiled, rubbing her sides and kissing her neck, hoping to get the mood back on.

Annie pushed his chest lightly, moving backwards and in the process accidentally brushing her knee against Luke's hard on. A loud whimpering moan left his mouth, which he would have been embarrassed by had he not been so insanely turned on. "Ok, uh, I'm guessing this is done for now right? I've killed the mood?" He questioned, gulping as he had to restrict himself from touching himself.

"Mmhmm, yeah, a bit." Annie stated as if it were obvious, watching as Luke squirmed in his place.

"Ok, I'm sorry about that, I'm also sorry cause I really need to go fix this baby," He spoke breathily, standing up on shaky legs as he scrambled to the ensuite, groaning a quick "fuck," as he finally found it.

Annie felt terrible for not finishing what she started, leaving Luke to deal with it alone literally a room away from her. She was tempted to knock on the door and get back into action. She was also tempted to help herself, still feeling pretty wound up from Luke's actions previously, but she knew it would be pointless.

She heard him moan her name not so discreetly, causing her to bite her lip harshly. She was dating the boy who was currently masturbating in the bathroom. She was married to that.

*

Please vote and comment!
Lotta love
A x