61 (Final Chapter)

Fast Forward to the day of Namjin's wedding BUT at the wedding reception~

Everyone was having fun and some were still congratulating the newly wed. Yoongi and Jimin were sitting alone in a table of 5 since Jungkook and Taehyung went to dance while Hoseok went to get some food.

Jimin was looking at his two hyungs in the front being really sweet with each other.

He didn't notice that he was now sighing heavily in front of his older hyung.

"Jiminie.. Are you okay?" Yoongi spoke.

Jimin turned to face the older and nodded.

Yoongi finally noticed that his lover was looking at the newly wed.

"Oh."

"What?"

"You envy them a lot, right?" Yoongi said while pointing at the couple.

Jimin ignored the older . He was picturing him and Yoongi together instead of Namjin.

"Tell mee.." Yoongi said desperately.

Jimin shook his head as a sign of no. But clearly, he was denying it.

"Fine then. I was just about to propose to you right here but it seems like you don't want to." Yoongi pretended while pouting.

Jimin immediately looked at Yoongi who was supposed to be pouting but instead was whistling casually to the side.

Jimin called the older to get his attention and it did work but he was met with a playful smirk that didn't look so good.

"Hyung~~"

"Yes?"

"What do you mean about what you said?"

"Oh, you know what I mean.."

Again, that playful smirk found it's way again to Yoongi. Jimin was about to speak but was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Wh--"

"Let's go to the others." Yoongi is now pulling the younger up and resting his hand at the younger's shoulder while going to the others.

When they arrived, they started chatting with the others. It took about 10 minutes until Namjoon winked at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and whispered to Jimin.

"Do you want to get married?"

Jimin just blushed.

"Tell me." Yoongi whispered again but this time, with a deeper voice.

Jimin immediately nodded.

Yoongi smiled a genuine smile and began searching for a certain thing in his pocket.

Jimin just kept his head down so  nobody could see his red face ,which means he didn't see Yoongi.

"Jiminie."

Jimin finally looked up which revealed Yoongi with a pretty ring.

Jimin was beyond shock, he seriously thought his lover was just joking.

Yoongi on the other hand, was smiling. He didn't care that he wasn't kneeling on one knee. All he wanted to see was his lover saying yes.

"So is it a yes or a no?"

Jimin just covered his face with his both hands and nodded, letting Yoongi take one of his hands and insert the ring on his finger. All people were now cheering including the members, the staff and their families.

The fiancés were now hugging each other. Jimin was now crying tears of joy on Yoongi's shoulder while Yoongi was gently caressing the younger's back.

"I love you hyung.."

"I love you too, angel." Yoongi finally said to Jimin in person.

:'))))
______________________________
This is the last chapter :(((
Epilogue will be next 😭😭

I'll miss writing this book a lot.

Thank you for all the support you gave to this book..

My thank yous are never enough to show how grateful I am for you guys.

I love you!! Take care 💞💞

Also,

Thank you guys for #308 in Fanfiction!
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Please continue voting on this book!

God bless y'all!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏