7

Yoongi got finished getting ready for the picnic and went downstairs. While going down the stairs, his phone in hand,he looked up and saw all the members looking at him annoyed.

"Finally! Took you THAT long!" Jin exclaimed out of annoyance and grabbed his stuff from the couch.

"Hurry up hyung. The park's gonna get crowded soon. The weather's really good." Taehyung grabbed the youngest's hand and pulled him outside leading to a blushing maknae.

"Let's go hyung.." Jimin stood beside him and they went together outside.

× TIME SKIP ×

All of them finally arrived at the park thanks to Jin's driving. They found a spot near a tree and began to prepare the stuff they brought. The oldest asked the two maknaes to roam around for awhile.

"Right, let's continue our plan. Don't disturb them, okay?" Jin smiled at the rest.

On the other hand, Taehyung and the younger were roaming around the park. Both of them got tired and sat down at a bench nearby. Both of them enjoyed the scenery for a second and Jungkook put his head on his hyung's shoulder.

The other members were spying on them while cooing.

"I knew it!"

"Ahh so cuteee.."

"Call them, we'll start eating soon."

They ate their food and roamed around the park some more before going home. They spent their whole day at the park and they finally got a day-off.

They finally decided to go home. When they entered their dorm, each of them went to their respective bedrooms and took their well-deserved rest. It was a very tiring day after all.

______________________________
CRINGEEEE!! It is my first time writing a storyline ! 😱😱 (this is now edited)

Please continue to support my book!
Don't forget to vote/comment/share.💗💗

God Bless y'all ! 🙏🙏