"This you have to take early in the morning. This after lunch." She informed and put those in my bag.

I closed my eyes and held her hand "Veebha..."

"No Manik. Let it be" she spoke and was about to walk away when I held her hand tight.

"Listen to me first!" I spoke while she atood there looking at me.

"You asked me to help you right? So aise? Jaha tum pagalon ki tarah usse dhundho jab wo khud nahi chahti ke tum use dhundho?" The first time I saw her angry. I was taken a back a bit.

"I know! I know everything god dammit but... I... I love her Veebha. I need to find her to see if she is okay." My eyes soften.

"Aur humara kya?" She asked.

"Humara..." I stopped and glanced at the ring in my ring finger.

"Manik... I understand... From past so many years I am understanding only but it hurts me too..." she cried and I let go of her hand.

"Veebha... I know I will be back. Just give me some time!" I said.

"Mangalore jaa rahe ho na? Agar tumhe wo waha mil gayi tou?" She asked crying and a sudden smile spread across my lips.

If I find her there, I know she'll be angry....

"Mera kya?" A sudden question shook my entire existence.

I never realised it. She was right. If I find Nandini, I am not letting her go tou phir Veebha?

I shook my head. As of now my concentration should only and only be finding Nandini.

"Veebha... I have made up my mind that I am going. Now if you have a little faith in me so please let me go." I spoke and picked up my bag to leave.

"Thik hai Manik." I heard her speaking behind me as I stopped at the doorstep my back towards her.

"You want to go. Go! You want to search for her. Please do so! Par main yaha tumhara wait karungi jab wapas apne tute huye dil ke sath aaoge main yahi milungi unhe wapas jodne ke liye. I'll wait for you!" She whispered and I turned back to give her a glance.

Was she right!m? Finding her will only make it more painful to me. Will it break my heart again? Will I be cope up with it?

Shrugging all the thoughts behind I sat in the car to drive off to Mangalore. It was late night, I would reach there tomorrow in afternoon.

******

I walked in the calm atmosphere of Gurukul of Amms with my backpack on my bag. I could hear the classical music playing in the background with a soft and sweet noice of anklets matching the rythm of it.

I had a smile on my face as I imagined Nandini playing Veena there. Would she be singing? Would she have continued music in her life?

"Aiyyo..." I heard a manly voice in the hall as I saw a man with normal height and with a smaller physique doing something showing his back towards me.

I instantly remembered who he was.

"Rama..." I called out and he turned towards me slowly. He watched me for sometime and then walked towards me.

I grinned and walked towards him. I hope he remembered me. Last time when we were here, I trouble and bullied him a lot.

"Aiyyo Santok-aa?" He spoke in his typical South Indian tone. Oh how much I missed my south Indian.

"Pehchaan liya?" I grinned and took him in a hug. He faintly hugged me.

"Aiyyo Aap yaha? Itne Saalon baad?" He asked breaking the hug.