~Chapter 2~

~Waiting is Painful. Forgetting is Painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering~

******

Everyone was as usual gathered down in dining room for breakfast.

"Good Morning" Veebha walked in with her bag and few files along with Manik's medicine.

"Good Morning" everyone wished her back with a huge smile and Veebha handed the medicine to Manik which he took smilingly.

"What's the schedule today?" Manik asked gulping down his medicine.

"We have to go to Dot Music Company for next concert or event. Mr. Brittos told nothing but just to meet." She informed.

Manik nodded and kept his attention to the breakfast.

"Veebha Manik... when you both want to get married? I mean did you guys discussed wedding?" Alia asked munching on her toast.

Manik's hand stopped in between as Soon as he heard her. Veebha gave him a look and then looked at Alia.

"Yeah actually, we have to plan so much!" Mukti beamed in happiness.

"Yeah like I want to make it a big fat Indian wedding. Everyone should know that the most eligible bachelor is getting married. Awwww... I am so excited!" Alia spoke happily and looked at Manik and Veebha.

Manik kept silent eating his brekfast and Veebha just sighed.

"How about a catholic wedding guys?" Dhruv suggested.

Alia turned her attention towards him and gave him a grin "baby... you got this. I mean we have never done it, we should go for catholic wedding oh my god!!! I can't wait to be the bridesmaid"

"Manik? What is your take?" Finally Cabir asked eyeing him.

Manik looled up and licked his lips "I just want a simple wedding with only families involved. I don't want to make it a big fuzz... if that's... okay then" he started with a little confidence but then looking at Veebha he stammered last few words.

Veebha looked down and smiled.

"And Veebha?" Navya asked sitting beside Cabir.

"As Manik wants. I don't mind" she whispered.

All of them looked at both of them and then smiled softly.

"We will discuss the wedding tonight then" Mukti spoke and everyone nodded.

Soon, Manik and Veebha stood up to leave for meeting while others moved for jamming.

As soon as, Manik was out of the house his phone rang. He grinned immediately and picked up the call.

"Dad....!" He beamed. Manik was fond of his father very much although he have never spent enough time with him but he knew whenever he needed him, he'll be on his side. Mr. Shrikant Malhotra. His father. The owner of Malhotra industry. His past was dark, as his father left his wife and only son behind and moved to live alone in an aashram. Nyonika was never a mother to him, she just married his father because of the money. He knows that too that she was the one who manipulated his father to leave everything on her and to go to the aashram because she wanted authority. Little did she know that even when he moved out, he was still the owner and whenever she needed money, she used to come to him. A loving father but from far and a cunning mother making his life miserable. That's how his childhood was.