The Red's in town

Começar do início

10 minutes later and he's made a beautifully toasted sandwich placing it on a plate he brings it to me. I take a huge bite of the crunchy gooey goodness and my eyes enlarge. He stands in between my legs observing my reaction and a wide smile spreads across his face as I let out a slight moan.

"Thif ie fo freafin goof." I try to tell him with my mouth fool. He chuckles at my reaction as I place the sandwich down and pick up my glass of water to take a sip, Jason picks the sandwich up and my immediate reflex was to snatch it from his hand. "What do you think you're doing? That's mine." I say sternly.

"But I made it." He fights back.

"Yea... for me. Go make another one." I tell him off bringing the sandwich to my mouth and taking another bite. Just as I do that, he uses that opportunity to take a huge bite from the other end of my sandwich and my eyes widen with a "how dare you" look. He starts giggling like a boy with a proud look on his face.

"I fo you I fof goof." He says and I laugh at his attempt at making a sentence with a full mouth.

"You're disgusting," I say giggling too.

We end up sharing the sandwich and opening a bottle of wine. We laid on the couch talking again and soon we ended up falling asleep. I wake up to the sun shining from my living room balcony sliding door. I'd forgotten to shut the blinds last night. I feel Jason's breath on the back of my neck. He's still fast asleep cuddling me and all this felt so familiar, taking me back to 7 months ago.

I remove his arms that's wrapped around me and he shuffles a little but doesn't wake up. I glance at the clock in my living room and it reads 9.30am. I walk to the kitchen to check my phone that I'd left there the night before to see if anyone had tried to contact me yet. 1 text from my sister.

"On the way to the airport to pick mum and dad."

The next one read.

"Reaching the apartment in 20 minutes."

I panicked. I check to see the time she'd sent this at it was at 9am. Means they're running late or they could literally be here already. I can't have Jason here when they come. My parents don't know about him yet. Worst still is them knowing he slept over. My parents are a little strict about these things. "Raising up 2 daughters is not easy." They always say.

I walk back into the living room and Jason is sitting up. "Ummm Jason, sweety, you really need to leave now," I say and he looks at me with a questioning look as I walk around the house tidying up little stuff here and there.

"Am I missing something?" He asks, getting up from the couch

"No. But I'm going to be missing a head when my parents get here and see you here."

"Your parents?"

"Yea. Wait. I didn't tell you they're coming today?"

"Umm no. What time will they be here?"

*ding dong* the doorbell rings on cue and we look at each other.

"I'll leave through the back door."

"Back door? What back door? It's a freakin apartment." I whisper harshly.