Chapter 9 - A lovely day at the park

I'M NOT DEAD AND I HAVE THIS CHAPTER TO PROVE IT!

~3rd person~

(Y/n) and Tony were still on the couch watching Gumball.

"This show is so ridiculous. Literally everything walks and talks, that's not realistic in the slightest!" Tony ranted.

"This is coming from a clock that can turn into a human and pull out a sword anytime he likes." (Y/n) said smugly.

"Touchè." Tony said.

Suddenly a wild Pagie appeared!

"Hello (Y/n)! Hello Tony! How are things in here?" Pagie asked, tilting her head.

"Amazing!" You said with a smile.

"Just fine." Tony said with his eyes not leaving the screen.

Pagie then looked at you.
"(Y/n), I don't mean to be a nag, but you should probably get dressed. Its the afternoon and you still in your pajamas dear."

"Oh, I am! Yeah I should get dressed!" You got up from the couch. "I'll be back!" You said as you ran up the stairs.

"So how did it go?" Pagie looked at Tony. "She's doing better. I think she's starting to warm up to me. That's good I suppose." "Wonderful! Larry's plan is working!" Pagie cheered, clapping her hands.

Pagie then sat down down next to him. "Oh! And what's this your watching?"

"Some cartoon that (Y/n) seams to enjoy. Its called The Amazing world of Gumball or something." Tony said with his eyes still glued to the screen.

"And are you taking an interest in this show?" Pagie crossed her arms looking at Tony with a smirk. "No! That's proprietress! I'm just...observing its stupidity." "Whatever you say Tony."

Then, a wild Shrignold appeared!

"Hello again Pagie! Hello Tony! Is (Y/n) ready?" The butterfly exclaimed.

Pagie replied "She'll be here any minute Shrignold! She's just getting freshened up!"

"Wonderful! I can't wait to spend some time with her! I just can't contain myself!" Shrignold bounced up and down.

Tony then looked away from the screen. "Oh Shrignold before you go I have one thing to say to you."

"And what's that?"

"If I see that (Y/n) suddenly starts to act like you and your little friends, and starts worshipping to Malcolm... There WILL be a sword impaling your stomach. And you WILL be the one to clean up the blood." Tony looked at Shrignold with a threatening glare.

"W...Will...Will do..." The poor butterfly was shacking.

"I AM HERE!" (Y/n) said as jumped down the stairs (Don't worry it was only two steps) wearing her clothes for the day.

"Oh (Y/n), your just in time!" All the fear was washed away from Shrignold's face as he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

"Oh...time for what?" You asked

"To got outside!" Shrignold beamed as he pulled you towards the door.

"Oh...WAIT OUTSIDE!!!"
Shrignold then closed the door as you screamed.

"They'll be fine!"

~(Y/n)'s POV again ~

"OH GOD MY EYES!!!" I closed eyes while cover them.

"Goodness! Are you ok?" Shrignold asked. "Yeah, that's going to be the last time I stay inside for that long..." I then glared at the sun.

"So....where are we going?"

"To the park!"

"Wait you know where the park is?" I tilted my head.

"Nope! But I'm sure you'll be able to show the way!" Shrignold exclaimed.

"Alrighty then let's go!" I was about to start walking until I suddenly found myself on Shrignold's back. "What the-!"

"Hold on tight!" And soon enough we were high up in the air.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"You know, your town is very be beautiful! Have you ever seen it at this height before?" Shrignold asked.

"HEAVENS NO!"

"Oh! Is that the park?*

"YES!!!!"

"Alrighty here we go!" And soon enough we were on the ground , right in front of the park. "Oh sweet ground, I will never take you for granted again." I said to the grass and dirt.

"Soooo, did you have fun?" Shrignold said, while tilting he's head.

"Well it was quite... something...but next time warn me before you give me a piggy back ride into the sky."

"Noted! Now let's go!" He walked into the park with me rolling behind.

~A few minutes later~

"Oh this park is simply wonderful!" We were at the center of the park and I have to say, this is the best part of the park. There was loads of trees, playground equipment, a bench here and there, even some statues. But what really makes this place the best is the big lake that's at the center of it all. Simply. Wonderful.

"Yep."

"Hey, why don't we go on the swing set?" When he said that something triggered inside of me. "RACE YOU TOO IT!!!" Me and Shrignold started to speed towards the equipment.

"HAHA! I WIN!!!" I did a little victory dace as Shrignold finally caught up to me. "Congratulations, how about I push you?"

I stopped dancing. "Shrignold you don't really need to do that. I'm fourteen, I can easily push myself."

"Don't be silly! I don't need to, I want to!" I couldn't really argue with that. I got on the swing and Shrignold stared to push me. It was like this for a few minutes and in those few minutes Shrignold started to look at all the couples and little kids admiring how cute they looked.

"Hey (Y/n)?"

I looked at him "Yeah?"

"Have you ever had a special one?" "Special one? You mean like a lover or something?" He replied with a nod.

"No, I never really had one."

"But how come? You so adorable! If I was your age, I'll date you the moment I laid eyes on ya." I blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks Shrig, but all the other kids don't really like me like that. In fact, a lot of them hate me." "HATE YOU!? But don't you have friends?"

"All the friends I was able to make ether moved away of back stabbed me. I highly doubt that I'll be able to find a 'special one' before I'm 30..." I looked down at the grown to hide my sad face.

"Now (Y/n)! Trust me when I say that it will not take you that long for you to find a special one! Also know that me and the other teachers love you very much and that we are your friends too." I smiled at that.

"Thanks Shrignold...I really needed that." I stood up and gave him a hug.

I then put my hands on my hips. "So what would you like to do next?"

"Honestly I'm getting pretty tired, would you like to head home?" "Sure, we can go to the park another time!"

But before he could start walking I stopped him.

"Hey,  can I ride on your back again? " I ask him "Say no more!"

And soon enough we were in the skies once again and I have to say...

The town dose look pretty from up here!

WOOHOO ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE! Once again, I'm so sorry took so long to get publish! I was either busy or I got distracted, again sorry.  Anyways I'm going to start doing some editing on pervious chapter. With all that said and done stay tuned for the next chapter!