Chapter 1 - New differences

Note: The reader is 14 years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) sat in her seat on the bus, looking out the window with a huge smile on your face. It has finally come, the last day of school. Your so tired of all that stress you had because of it..... But that's in the past now! You can know have a 3 month break from all of it! (Y/n) continued to look out the window until the bus stoped. This was her bus stop. (Y/n) jumped out of her seat and went out of the bus. This will be the last time she will see that bus for the next couple of months. (Y/n) begins to skip all the way to her house. Because she's that happy.

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened the front door of my house "Mom! Dad! I'm home!".....there was no reply "Oh right....they're on a business trip..." I just remembered that They are on a business trip. This happens very often and I'm used to it but this time there gonna be gone for a week. Usually its just 3-4 days but, they have never bin gone for this long, its kinda scary. But hey a week can go by pretty quickly! I smiled as I put my bookbag next to the coach and head towards the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen I notices we now had a new refrigerator "Ok that's unexpected" I looked at it and notice there was a note on it. I took the note,its from Mom and Dad!

Dear (Y/n)

As you already know we had left for our trip.
We know that you're scared but we know that you
can be strong! So do us a favor and be brave, just stay positive
and you can go thought this! Also you might be wondering about some of the new objects in the house, well last week we online when we saw a box full of various items for a reasonable price so we decided to buy it. It came in today while you were in school. Some of the items we got we really needed anyways,some where OK for us to use, and others where......questionable. With all that said and done we bought some more food for when you get hungry, do not leave the house unless Its a emergency or until we come home, don't touch the old computer we don't know what to do with it, DO NOT LET ANY STRANGERS IN THE HOUSE, and please in the name of god don't throw a party!

Lots of love Mom and Dad

"So we got some new stuff huh? Well this sounds interesting." I walked out of the kitchen to go back in the living room. I take I closer look at my surroundings and the first thing I notices was there was a clock on the wall that wasn't the before. The clock was actually kinda louder then other clocks. "What kinda clock is this? Maybe it a special kind of clock? Well it still looks pretty cool either way." I turned my attention away from the clock and look towards the window. Under it was a really big jar and in that jar was a butterfly. I walk towards the jar to get a closer look. "Wow...." The butterfly was really big. Like REALLY BIG! I never seen a butterfly like this before. I wigs on it was very strange, but a good strange. "Your wigs are very pretty..." I said to the butterfly knowing it wasn't going to reply.

I walk into the dining room and the first thing I saw was a computer "OH MY GOSH!! ITS A OLD TIMEY  COMPUTER!!!" I yelled with excitement. I was about to touch it until remembered what Mom and Dad said "Dang it..." I look besides the computer and see a globe. "Wow we never had a globe before!" I spin it a few times then stop it form spinning. I leave the dining room to look for some more stuff around the house.

~One scavenger hunt for new objects later~

"Was that it?" I looked all over the house to look for anything new, but I guess that was it. "Aw well.." I opened the door to my room and saw 3 new things. One of them was a cute little sketchbook for me to draw on. "Well they know what I like!"
I put it on the desk next to the lamp. Which wasn't there before. The lamp was dark blue with yellow stars with a Light blue lamp shade that had a cloud pattern. It was cute to say the least. And finally there was a..."OH MY FLIPPING GLOB THEY GOT MY A LAPTOP!" I took out the note from my pocket and flipped it over.

P.s.

Some of them will belong to you
and we have a feeling you would like them ;)

"Welp. I'm going to make them cookies when they come back." I said as a put the note away."Now that that's done I wonder what I should do know....I should also stop talking to myself..."

~insert montage of reader-chan doing random things in the house~

Its now 11:00pm I was on the couch watching Tv. I starting to get
goosebumps, maybe its the fact that I'm home alone at night, but I feel like someone is watching me...Hopefully its not from the window then again I closed all the blinds when it started to get dark.
I let out a yawn I was getting sleepy. Maybe it won't hurt if I close my eyes for a second. I soon found my self falling asleep. Before I can fall into my deep slumber I started to hear some strange noises.....

And thats it for this chapter!
I hoped you liked it and stay tuned for the next chapter!