Chapter 6 - Morning plans

~In the morning, normal pov~

"I still can't believe this happened."

Tony was walking around the kitchen with the other teachers, still thinking of what happened last night.

"How can a death happen in our care!" Tony exclaimed while finally taking a seat.

"First of all, will you keep it down Tones, you're going to wake up the kid. Like seriously, she needs it." Lizzy said as she ate her bacon.

"Also 'death in your care'? There's always a death in your guy's care or at least some kind of life scaring torture. Like seriously the heck is wrong with you guys."

"Don't push it child." Tony threatened.

"What u mad bro?" Lizzy smirked

"Don't forget all the suicides." Gilbert said as he drank his orange juice.

Shrignold pouted "Gilbert..."

"I sorry but its true, after a couple a days with you guys, a majority of the 'students' end up taking their own life before you can."

"He's right they do that quite a lot." Paige admitted. "But this one just feels wired. When we kill them they usually come back and if they don't we just leave."

"The only reason why this time is so wired is because we didn't cause this death, so we can't bring them back if we wanted to." Candace sadly announced as she gave some milk to Ben.

"Don't forget the fact that while they were gone and still alive, we've been left with their child for about a week having time to grow attached to her. Now said child is in morning over her dead parents." Colin said flatly.

Silence filled the kitchen.

"I feel sad." Felix said looking down.

Then everyone heard foots steps coming down the steps.

"Well everyone its time to see the girl of the hour."

~a few minutes earlier switching to (y/n)'s pov~

"Ugh...I don't want to wake up.." Yeah I'm still upset. I didn't want to do anything but be in bed.

That is until I heard my stomach growl

"Alright alight I'm going!" I yelled at my stomach as I rolled onto the floor.

I got up and and slowly walked to the mirror. I was a complete mess to say the least. My hair was all over the place(sorry if you don't have hair! >_<'), my eyes where puffy and red, and finally my pajamas were messy. Yep I'm a complete mess. I sadly chuckled as I rubbed my eyes. I'm still tired, I was crying until like 3am. At that time I fell asleep.

My stomach growled again. "OK I'm going... Ill make some cereal or something." I said as I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

As soon as I reached the kitchen I smelled bacon and eggs. Why do I keep forgetting that these guys are living here.

"Oh good morning (Y/n)!" Steve said getting me with a smile.

"Hey Steve. Hey everyone." I waved back.

"We made eggs and bacon! Ben made yours extra special!" Candace smiled.

Ben walked towards me and hand me my plate. The food was made into a smile, it was cute. Ben looked at me with with a sad smile. I gave one back to him.

"Thanks Ben." I said as I patted his hair.

"So (y/n), would you like to sit with us?" I heard Steve said as everyone smiled at me.

I honestly wanted to say yes but, memorizes from last night started to fill my head. I can fell the tears coming. I don't want them to see me cry!

"U-umm, is it OK if I just go eat in my r-room?" I stuttered. I was starting to feel nervous, everyone is looking at me.

"Sure, go right ahead! Take all the time you need!" Shrignold said.

"Thanks Shrig." After that I quickly went upstairs before any tears would show.

~Back to normal pov~

"For a second there I thought she was feeling better..." Colin said with a pinch of sadness in his voice.

"Well, doesn't it take awhile for someone to recover from death?" Paige realized.

"Yes it dose take some time to do so, but considering that her parents died over 24 hours age and they clearly had a bound with each other...that girl will be like that for months, maybe even years." Tony exclaimed.

Silence fill the room. No one knew what to say next. Until.

"Well...maybe we can do something to cheer her up somehow!" Shrignold beamed. Everyone was now looking at the butterfly man.

"And what do you suggest we do, Shrignold?" Tony questioned him while glaring.

"Oh...umm...maybe we can...ummm..." He didn't know what to say. He didn't really have a idea. But luckily for him someone else did.

"Wait! I know what we can do!" Larry jumped up and waved his hand.

"We can go over our lessons with her!" Larry said confidentially.

"Larry, I don't mean to be rude but, that's a horrible idea!" Gilbert exclaimed to the lamp.

"Hold on! You didn't let me finish!" The lamp pouted "We can use our lessons to cheer her up! He didn't have any control of use right now, so we can safely have our lesson without having to worry about killing (y/n) or losing control of our selves! Plus maybe after the lessons, we can have a better understanding of (y/n) and she will get to know about us!" Larry explain feeling proud.

"That's actually a good idea Larry! And here I thought you were just a alcoholic idiot!" Candace patted his back.

Everyone had to agree it was a pretty good plan. Even for him! So it was nice to know that there was a brain inside that skull.

"Oh, I am! I just hadn't had my beer yet!"

And he's back.
Well the good news is that now they have a plan. Soon (y/n) will happy by the end of today! And all of them are determined to reach that goal.

Will the teachers plan work? Will (y/n) be able to really be happy again? Will we ever know how tasty those bacon and egg were? Almost all this questions will be answered soon! So stay tuned for the next chapter!