Chapter 2 - Meeting Them

(Y/n)'s POV

I slowly start to wake up. As soon as I do so I hear a series of voices.

"I love this house its so creative!" said a chipper female voice.

"Same this place is tight!" a robot-y feminine voice said.

"You're using tight incorrectly." another robot-y voice said.

"Shut it old man!" It was the feminine robot voice again.

I slowly got out of the couch, being careful not to make any noises. I tiptoed towards the kitchen then hide behind a wall. I peeked from the wall that I was hiding behind to see 11 people inside the kitchen! 'How did they all get in here! I locked the door hours ago!' I thought as I look at them. I saw a man and a woman fighting while a girl with really colorful hair and a man with....butterfly wigs, tried to break them up...wait those wigs look really familiar...

Before I can remember those wigs from, I saw one of them turn around and...oh no I think he saw me! I soon made a run for it up the stairs so I can go into my room to call the police.

~Gilpert's🌏pov~

Oh no...Colin and Lizzy are Fighting again... I really hated it when they fight, mainly because someone usually gets hurt and there will be a lot of yelling. I look away from them and what say me gave me a heart attack.

It was the girl. Wide Awake. Off the couch. And looking at us.This can't be good.

As soon as I look at her, she ran. Uh oh..

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Colin yell, so I turn my head. I saw Lizzy sitting on top of Colin it was kinda funny, but Colin looked really...what was that word that Lizzy likes to say...Triggered? Yeah that's it, Colin looks very triggered.
"LIZZY I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET OFF ME!!!!"

"Nope! Not until you say say that I'm the smartest and coolest laptop here!" Said my great friend Lizzy

"FOR All I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY LAPTOP HERE AND I WILL NEVER SAY THAT!!!!!" Yelled Colin. I swear I can hear ringing

"'For all you know?' Gee Colin I thought you were the 'Clevery guy' guess you aren't so smart after all!" Lizzy said being a little cocky

"Please stop fighting. You two shouldn't fight. You're brother and sister after all! You show love and care about each other!" Explained Shrignold

"Shrignold you never had a sibling. So you would never understand." Lizzy said while finally getting off of Coiln who was giving her a death glare.

"For once I agree with Shrignold. You two need to stop mocking around! You're acting like children. Also, you might wake up the girl!" Said Tony

'On goodness I need to tell them about her!' I then heard Shrignold speak "Oh that's right I nearly forgot about her! When are we going to introduce us to her? I would love to meet her! She even said that I had pretty wigs!" I then heard Shrignold giggle.

Nows a good time "Um...guys the thing is that-" "It dose sounds nice to meet our new student! I heard her parents say that she loves to draw! I can't wait to see all the creative things she's drawn!" Oh no they're doing it again... Ignoring me...

"I wanna met her too! She seems to be very....Actually I don't know what to think about her yet. But she looks really cute!" Said Larry. I'm actually surprised that he's not drunk right now.

"Are you talking about the baby? I wanna see the baby!!" Exclaimed Felix

"Silly Felix! She is young but she's not a baby" Candace explained to Felix. Yeah...Felix isn't really the smartest person around.