Chapter 7 - Is green REALLY not a creative color?

Wow that's a long title
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked out of my room with my empty plate. Those bacon and eggs were very tasty! I have to thank the food band for this.

As I walked downstairs I notice something, its very quiet. Ever since summer started, this house has never been this quiet. There has always been some kind of arguing or chit chat or at least some kind of wired sound coming from these guys, but right now its gust dead silence.

I don't like it.

As I walked into the kitchen to put my plate into the sink, I heard humming it was coming from the living room. Well at least I can have someone to talk to.

I walked into the living room to see Paige with a bunch of art stuff humming.

"Hey Paige." I caught her attention. She then looked at me and smiled "Oh (Y/n)! You're just in time! Come come!" She waved towards the couch as I walked up to her.

I tilted my head to her. "What's with the stuff?" "Oh I just think that its just a good time to get a little artsy! Would you like to join?" She then batted her eyes.

I didn't have anything better to do. Plus drawing sounds like fun!

"Sure! I don't see why not!" I then sat on the floor, grabbed a paper and pencil to start drawing.

~A few minutes later~

Its been about 15 minutes since me and Paige started to draw. I'm actually almost done with my picture! I looked over at Paige to see her picture. And to say the least, it looked amazing!

"Wow Paige! You're a very good artist!"

"Oh this is nothing its just a little doodle! But that's really nice of you to say dear!" She then looked at my picture and for a second, she had a dark look in her eye.

"THAT'S NOT-!" She then stopped herself as the dark look in her eye left. "That's not what I was inspecting your art style to be! Its very creative!" She exclaimed with a wide smile. OK that was pretty wired.

I went back to my drawing. All I need to do was add some green and then I'll be done. I then reach for the green, but I was stopped by Paige's hand.

"What are you doing (Y/n)?" Paige said in a dark voice.

"I'm trying to grab the green....I need it to finish my picture." I said trying to be calm.

"Why would you need to use that discussing color?" She asked in a aggressive way.
I don't really know what to say to this...

Wait I do!

"Paige why exactly do you hate the color green?" I asked her taking my arm back.

She just tilted her head at me while still having that dark on look her face.

"The reason why I hate green is because its so awful! Its just so hideous! I don't see why anyone in the world would like such a disgusting color!" Wow well that was interesting.

"Well maybe I can tell you why." Im doing my absolute best to stay calm.

"Alright then. Be my guest. Tell me why I shouldn't hate this color." She challenged me while crossing on leg over the other.

OK then here goes nothing.

"Well, the color green is quite a good color. It can represent a lot a things like tress, grass, frogs, and a lot more but some people see It as a just life and nature, and if you ask me, I'd say that is a very beautiful thing. When a flower grows it first becomes green before it blooms and gets it second color. It can comes in many shades like dark green or mint green and many more, but its still consider green no matter the shade. I know that's its just your opinion that you don't like the color green Paige but there are still millions to billions of people who absolutely love the color with all there hearts! I don't really like the color (color you don't like) but I don't hate everything its on! See I even used it in my picture! So what I trying to say is, you can still not like the color green, just don't hate everything it's on or the people that love it because, its there option. Also green can be just as creative as any other color." I ended my revolutionary speech with a smile.

Paige just looks kinda surprised, flabbergasted, or speechless. She took a minute to think before saying
"(Y/n).....I think your right. Just because I don't like the color doesn't mean I have to have hate everything its on...." she then hands me the green colored pencil. "I'm sorry I sacred you like that. For all these years, no has every explained it to me like that before."

"Its alright Paige." I smiled as I took the pencil. "How about we get back to drawing?"

Paige smile and nodded. When continued to draw for about an hour as we talked and laugh.

Well then! This was a pretty fun chapter to make! I hope you all had a happy Mother's day and I'll see you all in the next chapter so remember to stay tuned! Bye bye and goodnight!