Chapter 5 - Tragedy

Warning: this chapter will be sad
-----------------------

~(Y/n)'s pov~

I've been in the living room all day waiting for Mom and Dad to come home. I both nervous and excited at the same time. While I was waiting, some of the 'objects' had time to talk to me. Everyone seemed to be excited to meet my parents.

Well...except for Gilbert and Lizzy.

When I talked to them, they look nerves...almost like if something bad was going to happen and they knew it.

I asked them if they where ok, they said-

"Oh me? I-Its j-j-just butterflies (y/n). T-t-that's a-a-all!"

"Y-Yeah I'm totally chill kid! T-there's nothing to sweat about!"

I took there word for it. If I push them any further, they are going to be a stuttering mess.

Its now 2:00pm. Right now watching some of my favorite shows, waiting for my parents to go through the door...
.
.
.
.

Its now 2:30pm...only 30 more minutes.
.
.
.
.
.

3:00pm I sweating like crazy. They should be here at any minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4:00pm okay they might be stuck in traffic...
.
.
.
.
.

6:00pm....maybe a car accident happen...I texted both Mom and Dad earlier, but....I didn't get a text back...What if-NO! They are OK! I'm sure both of their phones are dead by now.
They will surly come though that door at any second!
.
.
.

.

.

.

10:00pm...I'm now scared.

I've been sitting on this couch all day...I'm starting to cry...I called both of them 15 times still no answer...I hugging my ness... I'm shaking...I have goosebumps all over my skin...what if something bad happened to them? I don't care if I might get in trouble, Ill still be glade knowing that there ok.

Right now I'm watching the news. The only reason why I'm watching it is because there is nothing else I can watch that catches my interest.

Thankfully they aren't talking about anything that gave me a heart attack, there just talking about things like a dog saving a drowning kid, a new breed of pig, a girl being found after 2 years of kidnapping. Just good news.

Until

"Let's go back to today's main story with a unexpected plane crash"

I froze up.
On the TV was a video of a plane crashed into a forest.

No...

"The plane crash happened at 11:45 this morning. There was only 5 survivers out of 40."

No don't tell me....

"After a few hours, we finally now all of the names of those who have died."

Please No...

Now on the screen was a list of names of the people who died. I quickly grabbed the remote and pause the TV to look through the names.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon enough, I was running into my room crying my eyes out.

Im never going to see them again.

Im never going to hear their voices again.

No more family game nights.

No more family vacations.

No more holidays to spend together.

No more birthdays to celebrate.

No more hugs from them.

No more kisses from them.

I will never hear them say I love you ever again...

~switching to 3d person~

"I can't believe we wasted a whole day waiting on those two!" exclaimed Tony clearly angry. "All of that time being wasted because of them."

"(Y/n) did say they where supposed to be here by earlier. What could have append?" Colin questioned.

"That girl must have lied to us! To think I trusted her!" Tony said as he was about to go upstairs.

"Wait a second Tony! Tony!" Paige said as she followed Tony along with Shrignold, Gilbert and Larry.

"That's a load of bull! I pretty sure the last thing the kid will do is lie to us! She'll probably think we'll kill her. To be honest tho, I wouldn't blame her." Lizzy said.

"I have to agree with you on that Lizzy. C'mon let's go ask her." Colin got up from his seat and headed towards the living room followed by his sister.

"Food Band ya coming?" Lizzy said looking back at the kitchen.

"No thanks I am honestly getting tired. I also need to tuck Ben in. Its been a long day." Steve said as he picked up a half asleep bread boy "You can tell me what happened in the morning." Steve then walk down the hallway.

"How about you two?"

"Honestly I don't really mind staying in here. I also need to make sure that Felix doesn't get to anything sharp. Tell me what cha found once you find it!" Candace said.

~in the living room~

"I guess she went into her room. Maybe she was tired?
(Y/n) said that she was going to stay here until her parents got home." Colin then wondered of thinking.

Lizzy on the other hand was look at the paused screen.

"Yo bro, you might want to stop nerding out. I think I might know what happened to the 'rents." Lizzy said getting Colin's attention.

"Well what is it then?"

"Just watch."

Lizzy then rewind then news report.

~With the others~

"Young lady open this door right now!!!" Tony said enraged.

There was no reply other then sobs.

"When I get my hands on that little-" Tony was then cut of by two certain computers.

"Guys we have some unfortunate news to tell you." Colin said sadly.

"What is it?" Paige, Gilbert Shrignold, and Larry said while Tony glared.

"The kid's parents are dead." Lizzy sadly answered.

"Oh goodness..." Shrignold gasped covering his mouth.

"(Y/n)..." Paige whispered looking at (y/n)'s door

"How did they...go?" Gilbert asked.

"Plane crash...11:45 this morning." Lizzy flatly said.

Larry was confused and sad. He couldn't find the right words on what to say.

"I can't believe this happened... Let's go downstairs." Tony said with all anger leaving him.

Before Paige went down stairs she went towards (Y/n)'s door.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you have a good nights rest." She said as she followed the others downstairs.

There's a tissue, I pretty sure you need it. I would like to thank everyone for all the support for this book. I just want to give you all a hug right now! Anyways there is still more to be in store! Stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye bye!