Chapter 3 - Waffles and Worries

(Y/n)'s POV

I slowly open my eyes. Its now morning.
I look around my room, and I notice that the sketchbook, lamp, nor the laptop was in my room. Maybe I was right it was some kind of bad dream. Yeah. There is no way that a bunch of objects came to life and are now living with me!

I soon smelt waffles in the air.

And that must be Mom making breakfast!

I then got out of bed and headed downstairs. When I got closer to the kitchen I start to hear multiple voices. Maybe its just the TV...

I then entered the kitchen and it looks like it wasn't a dream after all.

"Good morning (Y/n)! Would you like to join use for breakfast?" Steve said as he handed me a plate of waffles.

"Umm...sure Steve" I can't tell a lie I'm still fell a bit nervous about these guys. They did just give me a heart attack of a lifetime last night.

I then walked over to the table and sat down at a empty chair, which was in between Gilbert and Candice.

"Hello (Y/n). How's your knee?" Gilbert asked me " Oh! I honestly forgot about it..." I blushed felling kinda stupid for forgetting about it. "It actually fells a lot better." I then said to him

"Alright then, it's good to know that you are no longer hurt." After he said that he went back to eating his waffles.

I then remembered something
"Hey um...Tony was it?" "Yes, what is it?" "Can you explain to me why you guys are here?" I was starting to get nervous again.

"Well then (Y/n), we are going to be your new teachers." Tony said. "Say what now?" "Well your parents bought us, so now we are going to be you teachers" I can't believe what I am hearing. "So I'm going to be homeschooled?" I said

"Oh no no no, your not going to be homeschooled, think of it as helping you understand things you already know!" Paige said as she was putting her plate in the sink. "Also we aren't going to be teaching just you, we are going to be teaching your parents as well. Right now we are waiting for them to come back so we can start our lessons! Consider this wait a bit of a breather before the....chaos starts." Paige ended with a sad face. Why did she pause in the middle of her sentence? Why was she making that face? "So when exactly do you leave, not trying to be rude or anything." I said as I was finishing my food "....we don't know...." Gilbert then said. I kinda feel like they are hiding something from me. "Alright then." I got out of my seat and put my plate into the sink.

Wow so these guys are going to be my teachers. That a lot to take in. How are Mom and Dad going to respond to this? Maybe it won't be so bad some of them are at least friendly or very goofy. Yeah (Y/n), just think positive and calm down.

I then walk over towards the living room to watch TV, but before I can reach the coach. "Uhhhh...." Larry was sleeping on the coach with a beer bottle in his hand
"Before you ask, yes he is always like this!" Candace yelled from the kitchen. Yeah maybe this won't be so bad after all.

And that wraps up this chapter! I hoped you enjoy and stay tuned for the next one! Bye-Bye!!!