8 ~ The Girl with Golden Eyes

Emma woke up the next day and made sure her bag was packed. Then she, Venus, and Hermione went down to the Great Hall to say goodbye to Harry and Ron.

"Happy Christmas, Harry, Happy Christmas, Ron." Emma said, giving them each a hug. Venus and Hermione followed her lead. Hermione whispered something to the boys as the three girls turned to go to the train. Emma couldn't tell what she said, but she could tell it was important because Harry's eyebrows rose up.

Venus, Emma, and Hermione got a compartment together halfway down the train. Venus put her head against the window and closed her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep that night because of her nightmares. The eyes wouldn't leave her alone, they followed her, watched her. Venus was determined to find out who they belonged to so she could put a stop to it.

On the train ride, Venus slept soundly. The nightmares still invaded her sleep, but they weren't as gruesome as they were at night. In this nightmare Venus saw injured people being treated for their wounds. Dead littered the ground, families cried for their loved ones. In this nightmare, Venus saw a girl running around to each injured person, healing them. Venus wasn't sure how, but when the girl left, the person looked much better and had no more wounds. The girl was lean, yet muscular and had golden-brown hair that was coming out of her ponytail. Her eyes were like gold, they were the most beautiful eyes Venus had ever seen. As the girl healed more and more people she seemed to be getting weaker, yet shined more brightly. Her eyes intensified, her skin glowed, and Venus realized this girl wasn't a normal witch.

Once the girl had no one left to heal, she sat by a white-blonde haired boy and leaned against him. The boy was Draco Malfoy in the future, Venus had no doubt, but who was the girl? It couldn't be Pansy or Daphne, and Venus didn't know anyone with eyes like that.

As Venus watched the girl and Draco, she saw the haunting eyes in the corner of her vision. The blue eyes were almost as intense as the girl's golden eyes. They stared at Venus and she felt as if they were staring into her soul.

The haunting eyes filled Venus's vision and she could hear an evil laugh cut through the darkness.

"Venus!"

Venus opened her eyes and saw Emma standing over her. The train had stopped and Venus didn't need to look out the window to know they were at Kings Cross. Venus sighed, her mind still seeing visions of that girl and Draco.

Emma, Hermione, and Venus exited the train and hugged one another goodbye. Hermione found her parents in the crowd and left the platform through the barrier. Emma and Venus went to find their parents. Venus found her dad first and she hugged Emma one last time before leaving. After Venus was out of sight, Emma spotted her mum and went over to her. What Emma didn't notice was someone watching her.

Draco kept an eye on Emma as she left the platform. She was with her mother, but her father was no where to be seen. Her mother didn't radiate the subtle beauty and mysteriousness that Emma did. It had to be her father that was special. Only, where was he? Soon Draco's mum and dad were leading him out of the station. Emma and her mum were only a few yards ahead of them.

Emma tried to hurry her mum out of Kings Cross, she wanted to see the snow. Once they were outside, Emma spread her arms out and let the snowflakes fall onto her body. A car pulled up right behind her and a blonde family got into it. Draco's family. Emma took her mum's arm and they apperated back home.